PHOTO | Bigfoot Sends Out Alleged Proof Of Illegal Shots In Tittle Fight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » PHOTO | Bigfoot Sends Out Alleged Proof Of Illegal Shots In Tittle Fight
airkerma
5/31/13 3:40:18PM
“Winning or losing is part of sport and every professional athlete has prepared for these kinds of results, sometimes it’s how you lose. The photo above on the left was taken hours after the fight and on the right was taken today, was told by several people that I took blows to the back of the head where it is considered irregular blows, just see the pictures and video of the fight to confer … I do not want this making excuses for my loss would have rather been knocked over without conditions to raise or terminated than have lost in my view unfairly … Blow to the ear does not get swollen like part of the rear of the head.”

link
FastKnockout
5/31/13 3:49:08PM
There was 1-2 to the back of the head but it was due to Bigfoot turning his head away. When he did Cain went back to striking the ear area. Nothing illegal about it.

Chael_Sonnen
5/31/13 4:52:34PM
Ahhhh, why the Long face Bigfoot.
tcunningham
5/31/13 5:25:16PM
i wasnt really even seeing any evidence in those pictures. there's no red marks and i didnt really see any significant swelling. unless there was proof from a doctor saying that he had significant swelling on the very back of his head than it just sounds like bigfoot is whining.
backalley101
5/31/13 6:47:40PM

Posted by tcunningham

i wasnt really even seeing any evidence in those pictures. there's no red marks and i didnt really see any significant swelling. unless there was proof from a doctor saying that he had significant swelling on the very back of his head than it just sounds like bigfoot is whining.

I agree stop crying
Lungsofsteel
5/31/13 6:57:25PM
bigfoot you lost........dont be a sore loser
mrsmiley
5/31/13 7:11:35PM
I know it's got to be frustrating to get dominated by the same guy twice,especially after beating Fedor and Overeem but the bottom line is Bigfoot lost and all this protesting just makes him look a bit like a sore loser.
airkerma
5/31/13 7:33:20PM

Posted by backalley101

Posted by tcunningham

I agree stop crying

Haha I didn't want to add my opinion before people took a look for themselves, but I didn't see any marks except for one picture out of four
emfleek
5/31/13 9:58:34PM
Sounds to me like someone's got a case of Nogueiritis.
Lungsofsteel
6/1/13 12:59:20AM
when i first glimpsed at this I thought it was pictures of bigfoot caught on camera
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prozacnation1978
6/1/13 7:57:13AM
I didn't really see the stoppage at the arena. Too busy taking pics. I gotta wait to get the DVD to see it
aussiemma
6/1/13 8:20:28PM
Looks like a birth mark to me