Phillipe Nover vs. Sam Stout official for UFC Fight Night 19; 11-bout lineup set

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Phillipe Nover vs. Sam Stout official for UFC Fight Night 19; 11-bout lineup set
jae_1833
8/26/09 11:17:35PM
link

The official UFC Fight Night 19 lineup now includes:

MAIN CARD
Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard
Roger Huerta vs. Gray Maynard
Carlos Condit vs. Jake Ellenberger
Tim Credeur vs. Nate Quarry

PRELIMINARY CARD
Steve Cantwell vs. Brian Stann
Mike Pyle vs. Chris Wilson
C.B. Dollaway vs. Dan Miller
Phillipe Nover vs. Sam Stout
Justin Buchholz vs. Jeremy Stephens
Brock Larson vs. Mike Pierce
Ryan Jensen vs. Steven Steinbeiss
Jackelope
8/26/09 11:52:38PM
Ugh.. look at all those great fights on the undercard I hate when we don't get to see 'em
higdon10
8/27/09 12:32:08AM
I would much rather see Nover/Stout and Cantwell/Stann than the Condit and Quarry fights.
Nightmare27
8/27/09 1:08:52AM
I cant wait to go!! The only fight that Im disapointed about is the Condit fight, I was so stoked that him and Lytle were going to fight. They could have done better as far as a replacement goes. Oh well, whatever.
Sinister
8/27/09 1:14:22AM
Why the heck is Quarry/ Creuder on the main over Nover/ Stout, Stann/ Cantwell, and Pyle/ Wilson?

Just cause they are TUF alumni doesnt mean people care at all or want to see them fight. I still havnt gotten to see Nover fight since the finale
Aaronno9
8/27/09 5:28:29AM
Urg, that undercard is sick. Going to be some wars.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
8/27/09 9:37:22AM
the stout/nover fight is in the top 3 on the card, here's ta hoping its not 25 minutes of fight action and an hour and a half worth of commercials/sneak previews/interviews and other crap, fight nights are such a sham, I love em but in the end all the other crap is too irritating
XblacksheepX
8/27/09 10:15:03AM
Awesome card! With that kind of fighter caliber you could easily do two fights nights out of it. I guess it's mainly because most of those really good fighters coming off a loss. I hope most of the fights are gonna be fast..

I don't get why brock larson is so underrated by the ufc though. he was no.1 contender in the wec with a rematch against condit before they took over the welterweights. He has a record of peepin 26-2. His only losses came through condit and jon fitch. he is 2-0 in the ufc, both wins by first round submission. imo he is a top ten welterweight. let him fight tougher competion on a main card, damnit!
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/27/09 10:53:16AM
i'd take stout/nover over condit/ellenberger on the main card any day
jae_1833
8/27/09 12:50:13PM
Brock is a badass! I think he will break top 10 lists soon, it is only a matter of time. I don't know who decides these line-ups, there is obviously some sick fights in the undercard that may not be viewed. That's why I catch them all for free on the net after like a day or two after.
KaibaThedon
8/27/09 1:09:57PM
Maybe condit will win via rd 1 sub and we get to see more fights!

Hope for it boys!
Twenty20Dollars
8/27/09 2:26:49PM
Stann/Cantwell needs to be main card. WAR
ravanunen
8/28/09 11:31:43PM
if nover is 0-2 and getting a third fight, when are we going to see browning again??

i apologize in advance for even asking