Phil Baroni Vs Joey Villasenor Fight Preview

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Phil Baroni Vs Joey Villasenor Fight Preview
MMAcca
5/29/08 1:32:18AM
Elite XC “Saturday Night Fights” is set to go off live from the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., this Saturday, May 31 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS. To get us prepared for the historic event, we plan to showcase a daily feature for each main card fight leading up to the historic mixed martial arts debut on network television. These features will include information on the fighters, predictions, as well as training notes and quotes from each fighter.

The second fight set for the televised main card of the night is a middleweight showdown between Phil “The New York Badass” Baroni (10-9) and Joey Villasenor (25-6).

LINK
Mchubb316
5/29/08 2:02:50AM
I like Villasenor in this fight. I'm not a believer in Baroni. He is a tough guy with some power, but gasses quick. He took a beating against Hose, and kept going for a while, but really didn't show me anything else but that he is tough to ko, and can take punishment. Villasenor UD.
jakeiceman
5/29/08 2:21:40AM

He used to be quite exciting to watch but has been nothing to call your mom about as of late...(I guess I will just call her to be a good son )