Dr.phil

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dr.phil
cmb19932
12/2/08 9:05:59PM
anyone else think this guys a total dick i know its a random topic but he just ***** on other peoples lives and tons of people think hes a hero idk maybe its just me
dannyfrank
12/2/08 9:11:20PM
yeah, he is.

typical dr. phil
cmb19932
12/2/08 9:13:28PM
lol thanks im saving that and setting it as my backround
dannyfrank
12/2/08 9:20:51PM
no problem
cowcatcher
12/2/08 9:23:23PM
i hate that guy and the trash heap that led people to him, oprah. why do people listen to and hang on every word she says? it just sickens me, damn you for bringing this up.
Biggz
12/2/08 9:24:20PM
i HATE "Dr." "i only have a show because of Oprah" Phil. he is such a bag of DOUCHE! i hate when he acts like a badass and has people come on his show and as soon as they walk out he kicks them off his show! if i ever see him i wll kick his ass!
cmb19932
12/2/08 9:25:24PM
sorry but i felt alone in my distain for him and needed confrimation that he is indeed a dick and yes oprah 2 but shes not as bad
cowcatcher
12/2/08 9:29:07PM

Posted by cmb19932

yes oprah 2 but shes not as bad

you being a fan of the color purple is blinding you to her awfulness.
cmb19932
12/2/08 9:33:01PM
how did u know
Bowen50
12/2/08 9:36:58PM

Posted by cmb19932

anyone else think this guys a total dick i know its a random topic but he just ***** on other peoples lives and tons of people think hes a hero idk maybe its just me

i hate him too, you should enjoy this.
Lewis Black on Dr. Phil
cmb19932
12/2/08 9:43:19PM
it wont let me open it idk why
mentalcase
12/2/08 9:49:08PM

Posted by cmb19932

your absolutely right the guys a piece of human garbage exploiting peoples problem and profiting, if someone has a serious problem you cant expect to fix it on a 1 hour show.- all his doing is exploiting them spreading their problem, then acting like hes trying to help them.

have you seen when he invites then kick the bum fights guy off he show, he new he wouldn't be able to down talk this guy cause he's not as dumb as the people hes is used to handling.

"i just watched that footage" -he already seen it prior to the show- f**k you Dr Phil you lying peace of crap

link

cmb19932
12/2/08 9:58:01PM
wow clearly phil had pre planned that whole thing and the guy was so right about de phil exploiting people he dressed like himand also they sound like 4 year olds in the video im done talking 2 u no ur not ya ha nu uh lol
Jackelope
12/2/08 10:02:27PM
IMO this guy represents (and has always represented) a complete douche who shows that many women are easily manipulated by a fake personality. Women all over the US have been in love with this guy since day 1, and if I can be completely honest I'll say that any time I hear a woman loves Dr. Phil I automatically lose mass respect for them.

Adam Carolla summed it up best- (Paraphrasing big time here)

If you're on a plane and the pilot is suffering from an illness that will cause him to die in the next 30 minutes with no one available to save the plane then you need a doctor. Doctor Drew is the kind of man who can bust through the curtains and save the day. "Doctor" Phil, on the other hand, will just sit there on his fat ass and join in the mass panic.

Dr. Phil represents a major part of what is wrong with American society today IMO.

cmb19932
12/2/08 10:08:17PM
my main problem is how he treats people and absoloutly ridicules them and he acts like he has no flaws
Jackelope
12/2/08 10:15:31PM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by cmb19932

your absolutely right the guys a piece of human garbage exploiting peoples problem and profiting, if someone has a serious problem you cant expect to fix it on a 1 hour show.- all his doing is exploiting them spreading their problem, then acting like hes trying to help them.

have you seen when he invites then kick the bum fights guy off he show, he new he wouldn't be able to down talk this guy cause he's not as dumb as the people hes is used to handling.

"i just watched that footage" -he already seen it prior to the show- f**k you Dr Phil you lying peace of crap

link

Thanks for that link. What a piece of trash.
cmb19932
12/2/08 10:20:18PM
i know besides i love bum fights
bojangalz
12/2/08 10:42:13PM

Posted by mentalcase

link

Serious props to you Mental! You completely beat me to it on this one. Dr. Phil is no better than Maury, Jerry Springer, that bald black guy, or any of the others. AND YOU CAN LUMP OPRAH IN THAT BUNCH TOO. These guys are all leaches and assholes. Dr. Phil is no less exploitive or errogant than any of those other duche bags. He takes the same shit and puts a nice shiny polish on it and wraps it up with his pretty little PhD bow. His show is on every afternoon at the gym I go to. There's always old ladies on the treadmills hanging on his every last word. I'd probably lose my lunch and my cool on a daily basis if it wern't for my ipod. He makes me want to puke. My wife watches him too. I've done my best to explain to her how blind and programable she is. But all I get is the old "your too negative statements".

All I know is I'm very thankful for the fact that I am not the same absent minded robot my wife and 2/3's of America is. Think for yourself people, that's all we ask. Don't give some self-richeous dick-head with a PhD credibility just because he's on your TV screen.

Dr Phil- you are an exploitave, manipulating shit stain. Every last one of your personal gains has come at someone's expense. Were it not for the sad fact that a majority of our society is incapable of thinking for themselves you would have been exposed long ago. I truely believe you represent the most evil capabilities of our media.

I don't wish ill on many people, and I don't believe in krama. But I hope like hell he repays his dept to humanity one day.

I'm very glad to be amoungst the company of people with the capasity to think for themselves. It's very refreshing.
mentalcase
12/2/08 10:51:13PM
thankyou
Drudinh
12/3/08 2:48:48AM
dr phil is my hero. Why r u hating.
Jackelope
12/3/08 8:13:15AM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by mentalcase

link

Serious props to you Mental! You completely beat me to it on this one. Dr. Phil is no better than Maury, Jerry Springer, that bald black guy, or any of the others. AND YOU CAN LUMP OPRAH IN THAT BUNCH TOO. These guys are all leaches and assholes. Dr. Phil is no less exploitive or errogant than any of those other duche bags. He takes the same shit and puts a nice shiny polish on it and wraps it up with his pretty little PhD bow. His show is on every afternoon at the gym I go to. There's always old ladies on the treadmills hanging on his every last word. I'd probably lose my lunch and my cool on a daily basis if it wern't for my ipod. He makes me want to puke. My wife watches him too. I've done my best to explain to her how blind and programable she is. But all I get is the old "your too negative statements".

All I know is I'm very thankful for the fact that I am not the same absent minded robot my wife and 2/3's of America is. Think for yourself people, that's all we ask. Don't give some self-richeous dick-head with a PhD credibility just because he's on your TV screen.

Dr Phil- you are an exploitave, manipulating shit stain. Every last one of your personal gains has come at someone's expense. Were it not for the sad fact that a majority of our society is incapable of thinking for themselves you would have been exposed long ago. I truely believe you represent the most evil capabilities of our media.

I don't wish ill on many people, and I don't believe in krama. But I hope like hell he repays his dept to humanity one day.

I'm very glad to be amoungst the company of people with the capasity to think for themselves. It's very refreshing.

I'm also glad to be amongst such company.

I hate the fact that he has "Dr." in front of his name. I don't care what his specialty is- I'd never ask his advice on anything.

Actually, wait.... I might ask for his advice if I ever wanted to know how to fleece the American public and make a profit off other people's misfortunes. Yeah, I might ask the "Dr." how to do that.
DCRage
12/3/08 9:06:54AM
I will only say that he and the other big Dr. now, Dr. Oz, got to where they are only because of one thing: Oprah.
cmb19932
12/3/08 9:47:03AM
whos dr.oz
DCRage
12/3/08 10:01:59AM
His full name is Dr. Mehmet Oz, who is a legitimate doctor who's written/co-written a series of self-help books, ones like You On A Diet, You: The Owner's Manual, and so on. He is a frequent guest on Oprah's daytime talk show.
postman
12/3/08 12:31:44PM
This is from his Wiki page and I have heard this before:

The Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists imposed disciplinary sanctions on McGraw on January 27, 1989 for an inappropriate "dual relationship" reported in 1988 by a female therapy client/employee from 1984. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation, and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas. McGraw admits to giving the client a "job" at his office (which is not allowed), but denied carrying on a sexual relationship with the 19-year-old, who says their relationship was "sexually inappropriate".[10][3][11] As of 2008, McGraw has not completed the conditions imposed by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists,[12] and he is not licensed to practice psychology in Texas, California, or anywhere else.

It also says he played college foot ball and his team lost 100-6 how can he live with himself?
DCRage
12/3/08 12:34:38PM
The money he gets from his TV show, all thanks to Oprah's Midas Touch. Ask anyone who's had their book featured as part of Oprah's Book Club-it virtually guarantees bestseller status.
iwannabesedated
12/3/08 2:43:55PM

Posted by DCRage

The money he gets from his TV show, all thanks to Oprah's Midas Touch. Ask anyone who's had their book featured as part of Oprah's Book Club-it virtually guarantees bestseller status.

Just ask Towelie.

Anyone ever go to ebaumsworld.com i think and play with their soundboards..They have a Dr,Phil one and it allows you to listen to ones other people made.They had 2 radio DJ telling this girl that she should have a lesbo relationship it was ******* funny.
dannyfrank
12/3/08 4:00:43PM
props to the bum fights guy for dressing up like phil
cmb19932
12/3/08 5:57:51PM
when i first saw that i was lik wait he had hair in the video then all the sudden i got it
jakeiceman
12/3/08 9:02:56PM
True story...

I broke up with a chick over Dr. Phil.

We were going through a rough spot and she started acting bat shit crazy....it w as because she was reading a "relationship" book written by Dr. Phil.....I laughed at her and told her to get rid of that garbage....she got pissed and I only talked to her a few times after that

I guess I should thank that prick ha ha