PFC 13 Discussion *** Spoilers ***

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » PFC 13 Discussion *** Spoilers ***
hotrodttt
5/8/09 10:51:42PM
Just started watching at Travers vs Gunderson, I was really dissapointed in Gunderson, he had some chances to end the fight with that kimura, Travers showed some good wrestling.
hotrodttt
5/8/09 10:59:40PM
I think Runez should take this one, probably by Submission, I think he has the upperhand in everything except stand up. Training with Arizona Combat Sports helps as well lol
hotrodttt
5/8/09 11:04:45PM
Nice, Runez wins via 2nd Round Rear Naked Choke, just as I expected
hotrodttt
5/8/09 11:55:27PM
This is like watching an Antonio McKee fight, Prater can end it easily if he wanted too but won't just like what McKee does
hotrodttt
5/9/09 12:08:21AM
Casey Olsen just got pooped on lol, Yagin cracked him with a big Overhand Right, I thought Olsen was out, but nice Guillotine Win.
bojangalz
5/9/09 10:52:57AM
You ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself hotrodd???

I'd have been right there with ya, but life got in the way. You know how it is.

It was nice to hear that Cole Escovedo won impressively though. That's a great story.
hotrodttt
5/9/09 2:53:48PM

Posted by bojangalz

You ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself hotrodd???

I'd have been right there with ya, but life got in the way. You know how it is.

It was nice to hear that Cole Escovedo won impressively though. That's a great story.

I thought I was the only one but I didn't want the Thread to die, and I wanted to type what I saw. And Cole got put in an omoplata but he escaped