****Petition To let Rampage have a Rematch ****

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ****Petition To let Rampage have a Rematch ****
« Previous Page
ncordless
7/8/08 4:16:12PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

wow more people who think petitions work. this isn't sixth grade people

Yeah... like Gray Davis recall petitions... they sure didn't work. Oh, wait. Kindergarten Cop is the gov. now.
Purge
7/8/08 5:22:54PM
1185 signatures, nice.
hodge
7/8/08 5:58:05PM
This is stupid a fighter lost a fight at the end of the day get over it, when he earns his rematch he will get one guaranteed.
backalley101
7/11/08 6:03:22PM
Every time a fighter you guys like doesn't win, you're gonna make a petition?! I'm not trying to be an asshole, but that's just straight lame. I have an idea. Let's make a petition for no more petitions! Rampage lost. Get over it. Move on.
Naturaldisaster
7/11/08 9:20:26PM
the worlds not gonna end because rampage lost.
DJDark41
7/11/08 10:33:52PM
No offense, but lol.

He's gonna get a rematch. After he fights like, 2 or 3 high level fighters.
Bumpy
8/29/08 3:37:12PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

let it go, if it happens it happens.

did anyone come up with a petition with matt hamill lost that bad decision to michael bisping?

come on now.

I agree Matt hamill did get a bad decision, I dont feel rampage did, he just lost.
Biggz
8/29/08 7:53:55PM
take a loss like a MAN, start climbing back up the ladder and you will get a rematch, forrest didn't complain losing to ortiz and that fight was probably just as close as the rampage vs griffin
MFOTHER
8/29/08 9:16:51PM

Posted by Biggz

take a loss like a MAN, start climbing back up the ladder and you will get a rematch, forrest didn't complain losing to ortiz and that fight was probably just as close as the rampage vs griffin

why bring this back? this topic was ALMOST as over discussed as the fedor randy situation

haggiswashere
8/30/08 12:12:05AM
Now its 1774 people
Meg
8/30/08 12:34:20AM
And do these petitions ever work?
JohnnyNapalm
8/30/08 12:54:43AM
Before any UFC fights happen I'd like to see Rampage have a rematch with rush hour traffic WITHOUT ending up in jail.

If he can pull that one off he may have a shot at the title again some day.
mkiv9secsupra
8/30/08 4:11:04AM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm
I'd like to see Rampage have a rematch with rush hour traffic

clever and harsh....perfect burn, that one deserves props
Taylor8766
8/30/08 11:15:23AM

Posted by backalley101

That's 511 people that need 2 let it go

i agree
the_01
8/30/08 12:00:23PM
Rampage, Chuck, Machida and Wandi, any of them deserves a title shot, and all of them, in my openion, would beat Forrest. It just comes to who fights Forrest first.
MFOTHER
8/30/08 12:52:26PM
i am a HUGE wanderlei silva fan, but right now he doesnt deserve the shot. The division is too stacked. Another dominant victory or top competition, and i'd love to see the new axe murderer take the title from whoever has it at the time.
Kracker_Jap
8/30/08 2:58:06PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

He doesn't deserve a automatic rematch he was the one who lost the fight
casey64
8/30/08 3:10:03PM
Kastro
9/1/08 6:55:06PM
Page got robbed, sorry man I gotta disagree with you there... the judges scored it the same way I (and many others) did..

The low kicks were the deciding factor in the fight (especially in the start of round 2).. Rampage should have checked those kicks or moved outta the way.. instead he got some serious damage done to his legs which prevented him from being 100% for the rest of the fight.. so maybe Rampage will block those kicks next time.

I'd love to see a rematch.. but lets give Forrest the respect he deserves he won fair and square.. enough said!
bls1919
9/1/08 8:21:45PM
I absolutly agree that Rampage deservs another title shot.........just as soon as he earns it. On top of that he needs to sort out his demons. His first step toward that was joining the Wolfslair and training with Bisping in the UK. Maybe that will get him out of the spotlite and concentrated on fighting again. I love page and want him to prosper but at the same time haveing to earn it like everyone else.
Ayuka
9/2/08 1:19:01PM
Rampage should defeat his next opponent and then fight the winner of the Chuck vs Forrest fight for a title shot.
Pages: 1 [2]