****Petition To let Rampage have a Rematch ****

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ****Petition To let Rampage have a Rematch ****
Next Page »
Ulio
7/8/08 12:38:12AM
If you didn't agree with outcome or even if you did Rampage deserves a shot he got robbed.

Respect to forrest but i think Page should still be the champ.

http://www.petitiononline.com/rampage9/petition.html

ALREADY 511 people signed.

Show some support@@
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
7/8/08 12:40:20AM
eyeforeigneye
7/8/08 12:46:00AM
Rampage should technically need to beat Wanderlei Silva before he even considers a rematch in all fairness. i know its been about 3 and a half yrs, but id still put my money on Wandy beating the shit outta him for a third time.. and then winning the title ultimately (he'd destroy Forrest, and would probably beat Chuckles in a rematch)
Twenty20Dollars
7/8/08 12:46:02AM
let it go, if it happens it happens.

did anyone come up with a petition with matt hamill lost that bad decision to michael bisping?

come on now.
backalley101
7/8/08 12:52:16AM
That's 511 people that need 2 let it go
cmill21
7/8/08 12:55:17AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

did anyone come up with a petition with matt hamill lost that bad decision to michael bisping?

come on now.

They should have, he was robbed. Wasn't it planned and Bisping said no?
RandyCouture
7/8/08 1:35:34AM
Rampage vs Machida and when rampage tears thru him give him a title shot again.
sammyd1213
7/8/08 1:40:38AM

come on now.

Im with you. We had something to bitch about then. Hamill was robbed. He dominated that fight. This was a close decision. Get over it people. This petition wont influence what happens.
RNC
7/8/08 1:46:32AM
I don't think the UFC management really cares about 500 unhappy fans.
fonduktoe
7/8/08 2:15:29AM
i hope a petition isn't necessary here
rampage deserves a rematch as much as the fans do cause that fight was fantastic
if dana white is as savvy as i think he is then he'll book a rematch as soon as humanly possible
bigbubbano23
7/8/08 3:07:16AM
wow more people who think petitions work. this isn't sixth grade people
sammyd1213
7/8/08 3:09:10AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

Khaos
7/8/08 3:10:48AM
I signed it although it's not nessecary(sp?) I was 730
fonduktoe
7/8/08 3:19:30AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

you'd be surprised
petitions are just another way of rallying support in the same way that participating in a poll can add sociological recognition to a subject
this is a spectator sport in it's mainstream infancy so popular opinion will have a weighty effect
joel silva's matchmaking isn't based on some mma math computer algorithm (atleast i hope not)
Jipper
7/8/08 4:43:39AM
I have a feeling Chuck Liddell is nearer to Forrest's future than Rampage is.
voodoo-jitsu
7/8/08 5:11:42AM

Posted by RandyCouture

Rampage vs Machida and when rampage tears thru him give him a title shot again.

that sounds real good i would love to watch rampage squash machida
telnights
7/8/08 6:00:03AM
God cant we just move on already... The UFC has already said they are think about rematch but that all depends on how Rampages leg is. Lets just leave it at that if it works out great if not so be it. Either way the UFC will setup a good fight for us to watch.
grappler0000
7/8/08 7:09:27AM

811. Don King This is a travelosity of ethic proportions!

Purge
7/8/08 8:29:35AM
Already signed it. Griffin won fair and square, but I just want to see them fight again, what a WAR.
stock
7/8/08 8:50:19AM
Where is the petition for Rampage to have to win 2 more fights to get another shot at the title?
hippysmacker
7/8/08 8:55:20AM

Posted by stock

Where is the petition for Rampage to have to win 2 more fights to get another shot at the title?

ROFL, while I dont' agree with you here, that literally made me spit water on my comp screen when I read it. That my friend is propworthy
Gipper
7/8/08 9:18:18AM
give me a f*ckin brake.
owen1
7/8/08 11:12:16AM
I just signed it,I want to see a rematch.
billycarnage
7/8/08 11:49:27AM
It was Unanimous! It’s not like it was a controversial split decision. It was a decisive victory. Even Rampage said “Forest whooped my ass”. I think he needs one to two fights before he gets that shot. I think Machida vs Griffin is next in line. I am glad Griffin is champ and I hope he stays there awhile. If you want to argue a case or sign a petition you are better off discussing Cote vs Almeida. That was a close fight. I never felt like Cote did enough.

War Griffin!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
mkiv9secsupra
7/8/08 11:52:00AM
Can we also have a petition to have Juanito Ibarra not whine like a little girl to the commission after Rampage gets beat again?
JimiMak
7/8/08 12:53:25PM
This thread should have to wear a helmet.
Cdellorso
7/8/08 12:57:07PM
DCRage
7/8/08 1:00:15PM
Aaronno9
7/8/08 1:10:58PM

Posted by cmill21

come on now.

They should have, he was robbed. Wasn't it planned and Bisping said no?

Nope, Hammil hurt his knee so Bisping fought Rashad instead.
Naturaldisaster
7/8/08 3:02:23PM
ok if rampage gets a petition, then lets all make a petition for Matt hamill to get a rematch with Bisping so he can get that loss righted. Everyone says Loiseau was screwed in his fight with Jason Day, Can someone make a petition for that fight? This petition thing is stupid. It does no good, the UFC is gonna do what they need to do. Rampage Lost! and its unfair to the other contenders in the LHW class to let him have an immidiate rematch. Hendo lost a very close fight against rampage, So why doesnt he get a rematch for his belt? He doesnt, because thats not how it works
Pages: [1] 2