petition for Joe Rogan as commentator for UFC on HBO

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » petition for Joe Rogan as commentator for UFC on HBO
disorderlyvision
4/25/07 12:43:33PM
link

To: Zuffa, LLC
To: Zuffa, LLC and whoever else it may concern,

This petition is in support of Joe Rogan being a commentator for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, when it arrives on HBO. His knowledge of Mixed Martial Arts techniques, and his entertaining commentating skills would be sorely missed if absent from all subsequent HBO UFC broadcasts. We plead with Mr. Dana White, Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta to please make this happen.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

go to the link and sign the petition
grappler0000
4/25/07 12:59:18PM
Rogan gets some flack from some people, but I honestly like him. He is knowledgeable and is usually unbiased.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind him getting a new partner...Goldie gets on my nerves.

Mayo
4/25/07 2:13:37PM
Good luck.... The HBO guys won't budge and it's their decision not Zuffa's... the contract is already signed, and it took a veto from the CEO of HBO to even get the contract signed... the President of HBO is a dick and hates MMA... he's not going to give in to any of Zuffa's wishes now that the contract is already signed.
JimiMak
4/25/07 4:42:07PM

Posted by Mayo

Good luck.... The HBO guys won't budge and it's their decision not Zuffa's... the contract is already signed, and it took a veto from the CEO of HBO to even get the contract signed... the President of HBO is a dick and hates MMA... he's not going to give in to any of Zuffa's wishes now that the contract is already signed.

Beat me to it. Unfortunately it isn't Zuffa that you want to send this to.
disorderlyvision
4/25/07 4:50:44PM
i didn't start the petition. i found it on a news site. i will try to find the e-mail to the guy who started the petition and let him know

i sent him an e-mail, we shall see what happens
Rush
4/25/07 7:40:05PM
The only petition I would sign is get Rogan away from MMA. I don't care for him at all.
Fanboy 1988
4/25/07 8:28:52PM
I kinda like him, but I kinda don't
so honestly I could care less if he leaves or not...
chentay2112
4/25/07 9:23:08PM
i like joe i think his enthusiasm is great for the sport
xthe_scottx
4/26/07 1:41:56AM
I like Rogan as a commentator. Signed.
Mayo
4/27/07 1:01:29PM
Joe Rogan is awesome!
Do you prefer Couture who sounds like he's recovering from a cold and you can't even hear his voice?!
aznteabagger
4/28/07 10:37:35AM
rogan sometimes sounds more pumped than the fighters
enjoi
4/28/07 11:47:58AM
Joe Rogan is a great commentator, he knows what he's talking about and can explain it in ways that normal people should be able to understand.
mrsumo
4/29/07 8:00:48PM
We should see how the HBO people do before we try to replace them.
methodman_90
4/30/07 2:58:11PM
I really like Joe and I think he is a real MMA fan who speaks the truth