Pete Sell: Georges St. Pierre is a "mental midget"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Pete Sell: Georges St. Pierre is a "mental midget"
Next Page »
whardin19
4/4/08 10:46:37AM
Not sure Pete Sell should be saying anything about anyone else. When he's not too good himself. Anyway heres the link.

Link
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/4/08 10:47:19AM
Pete Sell =
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/4/08 10:49:06AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Pete Sell =

yup.....

u know this is only gonna make GSP more angry.

Any Serra fans still looking for an Avatar bet?
if so PM me
tberg420
4/4/08 10:58:41AM
I posted this under the article on MMAjunkie.com and will post again. Pete Sell couldn't talk as he's a huge meat head. He will always be Robin to Matt Serra's Batman.
Tailgunner
4/4/08 11:07:26AM
I guess the fact that Sell gets KTFO almost evertime he fights has eluded him!

Drago..........please bro stick to being the "human punching bag" that you are!
Darnok
4/4/08 11:12:10AM
Maybe all those KO's have scambled his brain a bit. He does sound a a few bricks short when you here him talk.
GlancyMMA
4/4/08 11:22:59AM
What a tool.... Pete sell (a TUF flunk out) and running on a 3 fight losing streak in the UFC is bad mouthing GSP???

I get backing your guy Serra, thats cool but "Mental Midget"...??

BTW who really cares what PETE SELL has to say???
Rush
4/4/08 11:29:47AM
What's next? Joe Scarola saying something about GSP or Serra? LOL

Come on, when guys from the fighters' camps start saying stuff like this it just comes off as looking like, "well, my dad can beat up your dad" or " my cousin is tougher than your brother"..... "oh yeah?"........."yeah!"

Silent-Sir
4/4/08 12:12:31PM

GSP is the type of guy that if they were in a bar, GSP would back down from a fight while Serra is down for whatever.

Yeah, that's really something to be proud of..

I don't know about anybody else, but I'd much rather be a guy like GSP who is only a PROFESSIONAL fighter, not a bar brawling punk like Serra. Now I'm not saying that Serra is in fact a "bar brawling punk", but that's sure what it seems like Pete is saying.
Twenty20Dollars
4/4/08 12:37:12PM
well i dont think anyone really cares about what pete sell has to say personally. just trying to hype up the fight
mmadb
4/4/08 12:37:50PM
I hope this adds fuel to the GSP fire and I hope that if he ever decides to move to middleweight to go for Silva that Pete Sell gets to be his first MW opponent. Please make this happen Joe Silva, assuming GSP wins his belt back and wants to hold the MW belt at the same time.
roman
4/4/08 1:17:39PM
Caliing GSP a mental midget is retarded. Didn't he see his fight against Hughes a month ago?

I do agree however with the fact that GSP has "flip-flopped" about his fight with Serra and that is why I am rooting for Serra.
NatedawgThaM
4/4/08 5:00:17PM
GO PETE SELL!!! I AGREE 100%!!!!

GSP is a mental midget whether the GSP fans like it or not. He has all the talent in the world but he's not so great mentally. GSP has all the pressure on him fighting in front of his home country, trying to avenge the loss. Their's no way Serra loses this fight unless GSP LNP's like he did Karo!!!\

He'll walk out, here the fans screaming and then he'll feel that pressure and wet himself. The bell rings and he gets KTFO for the 2nd time!!! GO SERRA!!!!

Porch28
4/4/08 5:27:04PM
WAR SERRA!!!!!!
keith-hackney1
4/4/08 5:51:17PM
GSp is in trouble again, serra will win, i called it first time they fought, im calling it again.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/4/08 5:52:55PM
I hear so many people saying "It wasnt a fluke!" "Wait til the rematch!"

Ive been waiting for the rematch for a year & ive also been waiting for a Serra fan to reply to my Avatar Bet on this fight & i still get no takers. Its not even real $ & these mother fuckers cant even get their boys backs.

IMO, the people pulling for Serra are actually Fitch fans who dont want their boy going up against THE best MMArtist in the UFC.

The ones agreeing with Drago are the ones who are truly "mentally weak."
Porch28
4/4/08 6:57:06PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Ive been waiting for the rematch for a year & ive also been waiting for a Serra fan to reply to my Avatar Bet on this fight & i still get no takers. Its not even real $ & these mother fuckers cant even get their boys backs.

IMO, the people pulling for Serra are actually Fitch fans who dont want their boy going up against THE best MMArtist in the UFC.

I would take you up on it but I have one with Tailgunner . By the way just a little hint the best MMA Artist in the UFC as well as the world is Anderson "The Spider" Silva
WhiteWidow
4/4/08 7:07:40PM

actually pookie was making a ridiculous avatar bet to GSP fans saying that if GSP lost theyd have to have a Serra avatar for life and if GSP won he wouldnt have to put anything up....he was trying to goat a GSP fan, i suggest you find him
Tailgunner
4/4/08 7:14:07PM

Posted by Porch28
I would take you up on it but I have one with Tailgunner . By the way just a little hint the best MMA Artist in the UFC as well as the world is Anderson "The Spider" Silva

Yes we do, we need to work out the terms of your "soon-to-be-loss".
GrandMaster313
4/4/08 7:50:12PM
He says GSP is a mental midget........ i say he LOOKS more like a midget !

BOO THIS MAN PEOPLE !!!
Pookie
4/4/08 7:59:46PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

actually pookie was making a ridiculous avatar bet to GSP fans saying that if GSP lost theyd have to have a Serra avatar for life and if GSP won he wouldnt have to put anything up....he was trying to goat a GSP fan, i suggest you find him

Riddum i sent you my terms

And Widow thats not really how the bet was at all. I would have to take whatever avatar was given to me (harsher than just having to take the fighter), while if gsp lost hed only have to have serra as his.

Porch28
4/4/08 8:14:56PM

Posted by Tailgunner

Posted by Porch28

Yes we do, we need to work out the terms of your "soon-to-be-loss".

What would you like the terms to be?
Tailgunner
4/4/08 8:29:53PM

Posted by Porch28

Avatar of the winners choice for a ceratin amount of time, how long do you want an avatar like Pookies?
Pookie
4/4/08 8:32:01PM

Posted by Tailgunner

Posted by Porch28

Avatar of the winners choice for a ceratin amount of time, how long do you want an avatar like Pookies?

please no gay ones... but if you are at least be creative with it.
gay avatars arent even humilliating anymore.... there just annoying to look at.

bls1919
4/4/08 9:40:09PM
wow i dont think ive ever seen fans of a fighter react as crazy as GSP fans do when you ? their fighter. Serra put the whoopin stick to GSP last time, probably going to happen again.....only on the ground this time. As for Pete Sell he really said everything that i think. GSP doesnt have the "FIRE" as i'll put it. he is too much of a PROFESSIONAL...no heart
Porch28
4/4/08 11:08:14PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Tailgunner

Posted by Porch28

please no gay ones... but if you are at least be creative with it.
gay avatars arent even humilliating anymore.... there just annoying to look at.

Then I cant give him a GSP avatar?
NatedawgThaM
4/4/08 11:20:19PM
^
WhiteWidow
4/5/08 12:05:13AM
last i heard GSP wasnt gay, but then again tom cruise is still in the closet
krthll1
4/5/08 1:06:02AM

Posted by Porch28

word
Ordep
4/5/08 1:23:12AM

I really don't like Pete anyways but for me, this is another GSP vs. Serra thread added to my bookmark lists to see all of you who will start throwing out excuses ________ I F _______ GSP loses.

Did I highlighted if enough ? good.
Pages: [1] 2