My Personal Heavyweight ranking ry on

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » My Personal Heavyweight ranking ry on
MoJoy
6/22/08 9:39:04PM
1.Fedor
2.Randy
3.Big Nog
4.Andre
5.Tim
6.Werdum
7.Barnett
8.Vera
9.Cheick
10.Antonio
11.Gabriel
12.Mark
13.Frank
14.Cro Cop
15.Carwin
16.Heath
17.Antoni
18.Kharitonov
19.Lesnar
20.O'Brien
Aaronno9
6/22/08 10:02:21PM
How come you keep posting knew threads when it says your banned under your name?!?! Its been confusing the shit out of me all day!
MoJoy
6/22/08 10:28:38PM
I was banned a year ago. I dont want to get into it, cause others where doing the same as me, but cause I was opinionted. Anyways, then I was let back on the site, then later I was able to post again. I guess they had a change of heart and let me be. I definately appreciate it, I thought people where being too sensitive, we're all grown on here. I would like for it not to say that, but oh well. Gotta live life right.
Gipper
6/22/08 11:42:31PM
a.emelianenko, rothwell??

crocop #14??
gartface
6/22/08 11:49:32PM
Carwin above Heath Herring?
chickmagnet
6/23/08 12:02:07AM
Who did Carwin beat besides Wellisch????? Wheres is Aleks?? I think Aleks is top ten.
cmill21
6/23/08 12:12:45AM
Not my taste in a HW ranking...but your take is nice to see.
Raykill
6/23/08 12:35:18AM

Posted by Aaronno9

How come you keep posting knew threads when it says your banned under your name?!?! Its been confusing the shit out of me all day!

Thats funny, I saw that this morning and was thinking the same thing.
Naturaldisaster
6/23/08 1:53:32AM
I dont understand how randy can still be considered number 2? He says that he has no problem with it if he cant ever fight again. The ufc is not going to allow him to fight while still under contract. He isnt willing to be a man and step up to defend his title. Big Nog is the rightfull UFC hw champ. He was signed to a 4 fight deal, he had 2 and wont follow through with the rest of his contract. He doesnt deserve to be top 10 anymore.
MoJoy
6/23/08 9:54:44AM
Ben Rothwell is pretty overated. Look at his whole career. Who has he beat. His best victory, Roy Nelson, many people think he lost that fight.
Gipper
6/23/08 10:18:09PM

Posted by MoJoy

Ben Rothwell is pretty overated. Look at his whole career. Who has he beat. His best victory, Roy Nelson, many people think he lost that fight.

i guess we'll find out if he can hang with the big boys when he steps in the ring with aa.
MoJoy
6/23/08 10:18:54PM
New version. Whax.

1.Fedor
2.Randy
3.Big Nog
4.Andre
5.Tim
6.Werdum
7.Barnett
8.Vera
9.Cheick
10.Antonio
11.Gabriel
12.Mark
13.Frank
14.Cro Cop
15.Carwin
16.Heath
17.Aleks
18.Kharitonov
19.Antoni
20.O'Brien
Naturaldisaster
6/24/08 1:05:13AM

Posted by MoJoy

New version. Whax.

1.Fedor
2.Randy
3.Big Nog
4.Andre
5.Tim
6.Werdum
7.Barnett
8.Vera
9.Cheick
10.Antonio
11.Gabriel
12.Mark
13.Frank
14.Cro Cop
15.Carwin
16.Heath
17.Aleks
18.Kharitonov
19.Antoni
20.O'Brien

Mir is 13? he's the number one contender for the UFC HW title
xposipx
6/24/08 1:17:00AM
I don't agree with the list, but I actually think Mir is too high. We all know he's not the real #1 contender. Plus, their HWs are lacking big time. TUF is actually doing them a favor while letting them find guys like Carwin and Velasquez to build up.
MoJoy
6/24/08 2:43:46AM
I dont just say cause so and so beat so and so. Like Herring has a resume, but Carwin would beat him cause Herring has no take down defense, and Shane is a hard hitting striker. This guy is the real deal. I am not saying he will be champ, but I wont be surprised if he gets the belt in a year or 2. Yeah he's not fought the best of the best, but the way he fights its obvious he can. The guy I left out I just noticed is David Herman. He needs to get in a better organization. Aleks needs to fight better compitiion. Way I see it.
Pitbull09
6/24/08 3:51:15AM

Posted by MoJoy

I dont just say cause so and so beat so and so. Like Herring has a resume, but Carwin would beat him cause Herring has no take down defense, and Shane is a hard hitting striker. This guy is the real deal. I am not saying he will be champ, but I wont be surprised if he gets the belt in a year or 2. Yeah he's not fought the best of the best, but the way he fights its obvious he can. The guy I left out I just noticed is David Herman. He needs to get in a better organization. Aleks needs to fight better compitiion. Way I see it.

By the way. when is Carwin's next fight? I think this is a guy I like to overhype and any lesnar nuthuggers should so nuthug Carwin instead
MoJoy
6/26/08 1:30:58AM
More thoughts.
big_timmy
6/26/08 3:27:10AM
Tim is too high at 5. He is only just top 10 in my system. I still don't see why people rate him.

Who has he beaten lately? Vera? Dude had a broken hand and all Tim did was lay him up against the fence. Jeff Monson? Monson was a foot shorter, and Tim struggled to strike with him, and all Monson is is a wrestler. AA? That was about 2 years ago. And one was by decision. 5 of his last 7 fights have gone to decision.

I don't belive with these stats he can be top 5.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
MoJoy
6/26/08 1:53:03PM
Are you kidding me about Tim Sylvia. I am not a fan of his but come on. He fights top compition. Look at the last 5 years and who he is fighting. He only fights the best of the best, and usually wins. Then you got a guy like Barnett who beat Randy on roids, you know Randy takes him in a fair fight. And now he's fighting guys like Yoshida, and by the way, Tim Sylvia did a lot better against Monson than Barnett did. Barnett barely beat him, which shows that he's not that great, cause he trains with him and knows the ins and outs of his style and could barely beat him. Whereas Tim beat him handily.

And yeah I think Vera is better I just need Vera to get some wins so I can place him higher. And I think if that horrible stoppage did not happen Vera would have won his fight a few months ago. TrueBlue.