Another person inducted into the Rampage slam club..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Another person inducted into the Rampage slam club..
POLL: What slam was harder?
The link viewed 25% (4)
Rampage vs Arona 75% (12)
Jason-plata
7/10/08 2:41:16PM
This is even more brutal than the infamous Rampage vs. Arona slam...
Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6mMtHqXyYc
MALICE
7/10/08 2:44:52PM
Rampage vs. Arona

Because they were in the same weightclass. The guy from the link obviously had a lot of weight on his opponent. It was like a LHW slamming a WW or a LW.
bullettdodger
7/10/08 2:51:47PM
all i have to say is damn... but the Page V Arona cause page finished him up with a KO
joshryanshepherd
7/10/08 3:04:03PM
ide go with the link, because the pain this guy felt was ALL slam but Arona took an accidental head butt from Quinton when he hit the ground. (from what i could tell) both badass slams though
juanez13
7/10/08 3:09:05PM
If randleman had knocked out Fedor with his supplex it would have been the best by a longshot, too bad Fedor isnt Human and cant get knocked out...

hotrodttt
7/10/08 3:15:06PM
Travis Fulton couldn't do that anymore, that was when he was in his prime but I say that was up there because he broke his neck
jiujitsufreak74
7/10/08 3:19:50PM
i have a gif of this. for all of those who are too lazy to go to the link, here is Travis Fulton's Rock Bottom:

holt8081
7/10/08 3:51:25PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i have a gif of this. for all of those who are too lazy to go to the link, here is Travis Fulton's Rock Bottom:

thank you, Im at work so I cant go to youtube
Jackelope
7/10/08 10:03:13PM
Freakin idiot held onto the headlock. It's his own damn fault. Don't fight MMA if you're not qualified.
Scott_Revels
7/11/08 4:07:49AM
That's badass. I would've shit myself if that happened to me.
Pookie
7/11/08 4:41:25AM
Still got to go with Rampage v. Arona, it was Thunderous
ncordless
7/11/08 7:15:47AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

The winningest man in MMA history showing us how it's done. Fighting the blackbelt from the local Strip Mall Karate Club with no ground training whatsoever and almost killing him.

On a side note... why do fighters from Traditional Martial Arts always go for the headlock when they get taken down? Watch any old Gracie footage or really old UFC and it happens every time. It's like they think they are going to crush their skull if they sqeeze hard enough.