Why do people wait soo long to Accept/decline wagers?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Why do people wait soo long to Accept/decline wagers?
DirtySouthBoss
2/19/07 1:07:55PM
I want to bet all of my $ before Pride but people arn't returning my proposals with a yes or no. now Im out of money to propose with only one official bet.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!! ITS NOT REAL $, AND MY REQUESTS ARE FAIR

nellyhiphophead
2/19/07 1:09:27PM
i think it'scause alot of ppl don;t come to the sight everyday or even every few days for that fact like some of us do.
DirtySouthBoss
2/19/07 8:10:09PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

i think it'scause alot of ppl don;t come to the sight everyday or even every few days for that fact like some of us do.

I know.... Your right

Still kinda sucks though
nellyhiphophead
2/19/07 8:33:48PM
ya i hate it too but can't do muc about it.
JimiMak
2/19/07 9:19:22PM
You can always see when the last login was. If they haven't logged in, it sucks cuz you don't know wether to pull the offer. If they keep logging in and don't accept/decline, then your right in feeling ****** with. Happens both ways. Sometimes you gotta pull your bets to place more, sucks tho.
OB_Juan
2/20/07 2:25:00AM
Yeah... I found one guy that had totally different picks from mine and sent like 3 wagers, he accepted 1 but hasn't done anything about the others and it's been over a week. Tres annoying.
OB_Juan
2/20/07 2:27:26AM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

I also think some people just like to wait and see if they get any better offers. Or they could just be plain old rude.
SteedTheDeed
2/20/07 5:48:44PM
a lot of times, i just ignore it but then i realize that a response is immediately needed, so i give one.