This is for people who never sign off AIM

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » This is for people who never sign off AIM
SeanSalmonisGod
1/4/09 7:32:02PM
If you need a good laugh check this video out:
Away Messages

Unfortunately I graduated from high school with this kid last year. Kinda makes you wonder: Is this really the future of this world?
Dmany

Playground_Samurai
1/4/09 7:40:14PM
Wow. Was there a point to that second video at all? Either way, I like this guy. He's a legend in my book.
dannyfrank
1/4/09 7:40:44PM
wow, now i should rant about people ranting about stupid shit
SeanSalmonisGod
1/4/09 7:49:13PM

Posted by gspfan

Wow. Was there a point to that second video at all? Either way, I like this guy. He's a legend in my book.

The second video was actually his whole Youtube Channel with all the videos he made.
Bowen50
1/4/09 7:50:24PM
seansalmonisgod and i went to high school together so unfortunately i had to deal with this kid too. he doesn't have a computer in his house so he uploads all of them at the public library

you also might want to check out some of his other videos where he "wrestles" mentally retarded kids
Playground_Samurai
1/4/09 8:01:41PM
I don't know. Guy seems a little "misunderstood" if you ask me.
dannyfrank
1/4/09 8:18:40PM

Posted by Bowen50

seansalmonisgod and i went to high school together so unfortunately i had to deal with this kid too. he doesn't have a computer in his house so he uploads all of them at the public library

you also might want to check out some of his other videos where he "wrestles" mentally retarded kids

you mean like this

WTF?
SeanSalmonisGod
1/4/09 8:20:52PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Bowen50

you mean like this

WTF?

Exactly my friend

There's more where he claims "UFC Rules" whatever the hell that means

ohiostate1016
1/5/09 6:51:20PM
Honestly, I was surprised that that guy even had friends on AIM. Maybe he was signed into somebody else's account...
cowcatcher
1/7/09 11:32:36AM
something is wrong with the guy, is he developmentally disabled or in special classes at your school? im not sure if i should make fun of him or not because im fairly certain he is retarded to at least some degree. if hes not legally retarded we need to rethink what qualifies as legally retarded.
SeanSalmonisGod
1/7/09 12:47:34PM

Posted by cowcatcher

something is wrong with the guy, is he developmentally disabled or in special classes at your school? im not sure if i should make fun of him or not because im fairly certain he is retarded to at least some degree. if hes not legally retarded we need to rethink what qualifies as legally retarded.

Actually he's in all regular classes, and gets fairly decent grades.
cowcatcher
1/7/09 1:03:51PM

Posted by SeanSalmonisGod

Posted by cowcatcher

Actually he's in all regular classes, and gets fairly decent grades.

to quote kelsey grammar, oh good lord!
jakeiceman
1/9/09 1:45:41AM

Posted by gspfan

I don't know. Guy seems a little "misunderstood" if you ask me.

I completely agree with you man, to me he seems like a misfit that takes joy in making his own videos. Albeit they are not the best, but they seem to make him happy.