This is why people hate vegans.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » This is why people hate vegans.
FlashyG
7/7/11 5:54:18PM
When I moved in a year ago, my roommate was an ovo-lacto vegetarian, whereas I was (and still am) an omnivore,” explains our submitter in Brooklyn. “She used to not care about my eating habits, but about four months ago she decided to become a full-blown vegan and has been insufferable since then. Yesterday I went food shopping for myself, and when I came back from work today I found this letter on my bedside table.”

I only wish we got to see the letter he/she left in return. I'd write it in pigs blood.

Here's a link to bigger copies of the letters
papercut
7/7/11 6:04:37PM
pretty big leap of tolerance going from eating meat to beating a child.
Budgellism
7/7/11 6:39:25PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bitches be crazy.
Chael_Sonnen
7/7/11 8:10:49PM
Vegans make no sense, they won't eat meat, but they'll cram a sheet load of junk food into their mouths
Kpro
7/7/11 8:22:16PM
Padded Room! Padded Room! Padded Room!

I feel tongue-tied.
pmoney
7/7/11 9:19:23PM
Just from what I've seen.... my response would probably read like this....

"Hey _____ ! Kick rocks! Your eating habits changed, not mine. If you have a problem with that, my girl is gonna move in and pay your half of the rent."
Shawn91111
7/7/11 9:40:37PM
Why stop at child abuse, and not go full on serial killer?

Anyhow, I'd tell her to go F off and continue eating meat right infront of her. Id also buy liver, even though its gross, just to cook it so the smell gets in the house.

And she writes like a 5 year old
Twenty20Dollars
7/7/11 11:28:04PM
Aren't you suppose to write inbetween the red lines?
Twenty20Dollars
7/7/11 11:32:45PM
Snap her into a slim jim

Jack link's beef jerky, feed your wild side
SmileR
7/8/11 8:11:18AM
Bitches be crazy! This is a prime example of why you can't trust people who don't eat meat... or midgets.

I'd sew ham into the lining of all her clothes and swap her toothpaste with condensed beef.

Something funny I learnt while on a first aid class for my job is vegans are never truly vegan, the supplements they have to take (or they die) are made from animals and plants. Jon Fitch talks about it too in one of his video journals.
emfleek
7/8/11 8:28:59AM
I'd cover myself in raw meat and eggs and lay on the couch watching Man vs. Food waiting for her to get home. And then I'd punch her right in the f'ing neck.

Also, I love how she accuses the roommate of not being very smart and "cosiderate".
Theoutlaw08
7/8/11 9:14:08AM

Posted by emfleek

I'd cover myself in raw meat and eggs and lay on the couch watching Man vs. Food waiting for her to get home. And then I'd punch her right in the f'ing neck.

Also, I love how she accuses the roommate of not being very smart and "cosiderate".

This post just made me laugh crazy. That is exactly what i would do, but instead of a punch to the neck, i would smack her with a big fish (like they did in jackass) and then i would tell her to pound sand and move the F out.
Pookie
7/8/11 12:32:41PM
More animals would die every year in tractors if the worlds population ate only Grains and veggies than if the world only ate meat.

So, compassion-wise, Meat eating is the way to go. Bitches be crazy.
KungFuMaster
7/8/11 6:01:36PM
I dated a vegetarian before. They lie when they say they do not eat meat.
RyanC
7/8/11 6:56:21PM
Not all vegans are like this. I'm considering going vegan, or at least vegetarian right now, and I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else eats including my soon to be wife. I have friends that are vegetarian and have never said one word to anyone else about what they eat. I was at BWW's during the UFC while one friend ate a veggie burger and salad and everyone else ate burgers and chicken wings and whatever else and he never said one word. Not eating meat is HIS choice not theirs. Why would he care? Why anyone would care about what another person was eating is beyond me? The only reason I could see it even coming up is if you knew someone who was overweight/out of shape and you were genuinely concerned about their health, but other than that who cares?

This is simply one self righteous individual trying to jam their beliefs down everyone else's throat. I'd tell them to go pound sand (it's vegan friendly) and be done with it.
Twenty20Dollars
7/8/11 7:31:43PM
Don't knock it till you've tried it, beef jerky that is.

mrsmiley
7/8/11 9:04:34PM
I actually had an argument with, well I won't get into the specifics but I believe he was a celebrity of sorts about this. I said that despite your refusal to eat meat,your still being selfish when you eat. It's a selfish yet life sustaining nessesaty that no one can avoid. Even if your a Jane monk and just eating fallen vegetation from tree's you're still acting from a selfish center.

To quote Jacob Steep from the Clive Barker novel Sacrement, "Living and dying we feed the fire."

It's a vicious,vicious cycle but regardless of how you decide to participate in it,still your part of that cycle so quit crying and stand up straight and get on with it.
KungFuMaster
7/8/11 9:09:05PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I actually had an argument with, well I won't get into the specifics but I believe he was a celebrity of sorts about this. I said that despite your refusal to eat meat,your still being selfish when you eat. It's a selfish yet life sustaining nessesaty that no one can avoid. Even if your a Jane monk and just eating fallen vegetation from tree's you're still acting from a selfish center.

To quote Jacob Steep from the Clive Barker novel Sacrement, "Living and dying we feed the fire."

It's a vicious,vicious cycle but regardless of how you decide to participate in it,still your part of that cycle so quit crying and stand up straight and get on with it.

That was beautiful. It almost made me cry.
Twenty20Dollars
7/8/11 9:11:28PM
Plants are living things, they're eating. Or is it the things with faces.