BJ Penn Is Pretty Sure That Georges St. Pierre Uses Steroids

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » BJ Penn Is Pretty Sure That Georges St. Pierre Uses Steroids
Next Page »
SmileR
8/6/09 9:25:14AM
His greasing crusade never amounted to much, but UFC lightweight champ BJ Penn won't rest until arch-rival Georges St. Pierre is busted for something. In a new interview with Yahoo! Sports, the Prodigy launched yet another explosive accusation:
"It’s just my opinion that he uses steroids. That’s it...I can’t hand you any proof, but that’s my opinion...In my opinion, he doesn’t play by the rules when it comes to steroids and growth hormones and that stuff. Look at him. He’s the worst. He looks like that every day. That’s cheating. There is a reason why there are rules against using steroids. The rest of us, we get fat, then we train and get skinny and the cycle goes over and over again. He looks the same way all the time. Come on.”
Allow us to float an alternate theory: GSP is bigger and stronger than BJ genetically, and works out all year long, and Penn is just saying these things to bait St. Pierre into a third fight that nobody wants to see except Penn himself. I mean, I can't hand you any proof on this, but it's my opinion.

Link
marcus1
8/6/09 9:29:23AM
BJ's lost his damn mind!
prozacnation1978
8/6/09 9:36:54AM
i guy gets tested after each event!! how could he use them if his tests come back clean
emfleek
8/6/09 9:41:22AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i guy gets tested after each event!! how could he use them if his tests come back clean

Cycling.
KingCmb
8/6/09 9:45:48AM
not cool for any fighter to accuse another of steroid use without proof just a dick move
imanidiot777
8/6/09 10:01:13AM
He has no evidence, BJ Penn is obviously so arrogant that he doesn't think he can be beat unless the guy is cheating.

When Florian beats him I bet he was cheating too......

No BJ the rest of us don't all get fat. I'm not a fighter and I don't train hard and I can't get over 142 lbs eating like a machine. Maybe GSP has a fast metabolism or maybe he actually trains hard all the time.
postman
8/6/09 10:03:21AM

Posted by emfleek

Cycling.

No test for HGH

Posted by the-king

not cool for any fighter to accuse another of steroid use without proof just a dick move

He did say he had no proff it was just his oponion. I agree it is a dick move.
scpd400
8/6/09 10:09:07AM
I agree with the opinion BJ has lost it. He needs to get off GSP and worry about this saturday
Wallass
8/6/09 10:19:21AM
And BJ loses even more fans, What will his excuse be when Ken Flo beats him? BJ is a coward with no integrity... Too bad hes so damn good though.
emfleek
8/6/09 10:22:48AM
I've about had enough of BJ Penn. I honestly don't think I'll ever root for the guy again.
scobac
8/6/09 10:41:06AM

Posted by Wallass

And BJ loses even more fans, What will his excuse be when Ken Flo beats him? BJ is a coward with no integrity... Too bad hes so damn good though.

I agree, it sucks when the villains are on top
The_Metal_Maniac
8/6/09 10:45:06AM
I used to like Penn and respect his game. Now I just think he's the worlds largest sore loser. Granted there is no test for HGH, to make such reckless statements as BJ does is ridiculous. BJ is attacking Georges integrity and his work ethic. I would take offense to this if I were George. I'd give him another fight and humiliate him once more.
bigox420
8/6/09 11:04:17AM
That is some funny ****. Just because the guy stays in shape to keep the cutting to a minimal he is on the juice. What a joke. There is more then just GSP that looks the same all year round by just putting the hard work not taking time off training to go to the beach. BJ got lazy thats why he gets fat.

What a joke.
teddythetuna
8/6/09 11:06:10AM
When you train everyday, and i dont mean jumping out of swimming pools with no hands, you stay in good shape. GSP is a very disciplined fighter who does train all year round so its not suprising he looks like that all the time. I dont know about Penn. I think GSP knocked all his marbles loose but thats just my opinion.
DevonFoxy
8/6/09 11:32:15AM
All the skill in the world but this was a D-Bag move. I mean this is just BJ being BJ ya know? I mean I'm a fan of his skill and BJ the fighter but BJ the person has alot to go through to be really respected again in alot of peoples eyes.

I don't see BJ loosing to Kenny because he got the biggest piece of humble pie there was in just being destroyed or four rounds and it SEEMS he is taking his cardio seriously but lets be honest we have all heard that before.

Still think BJ takes this fight but hes gotta get his mind of Georges and focus on the LW division because there are a lot of young guys in this division with cardio out the wazoo and if he gets past Kenny he is going to have another really tough guy to fight and his name is not going to be Georges St. Pierre.
KaibaThedon
8/6/09 11:40:08AM
You guys didn't know? Everyone who beats BJ is on steroids...

Matt Hughes? Man, that guy juices like mad!

Seen Jens little Evil Pulver? OMG he juices so bad that there are missing patches in his hair!

Lyoto Machida? Guy definitely does Steroids... he drinks his own piss in the morning to recycle the old steroids!

Georges "Rush" St. Pierre? Oh man, this guy does so much steroids its not even funny.

There is no doubting BJ is an awesome fighter, but this kind of childish behaviour is not how a champion should act. Bad for the sport.
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/6/09 11:43:54AM
BJ... SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUP
roadking95th
8/6/09 12:13:38PM
This isn't the first time BJ mentioned this. He said it before their last fight.

Yes, GSP is respectable, but this is the same guy who still hasn't apologized for his corners incident, at least that I am aware of.

No one knows for sure. Let's leave it at that.
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/6/09 12:24:31PM

Posted by roadking95th

This isn't the first time BJ mentioned this. He said it before their last fight.

Yes, GSP is respectable, but this is the same guy who still hasn't apologized for his corners incident, at least that I am aware of.

One thing that we are sure of though is that GSP never ever in his career tested positive for any kind of drug or performance enhancing substances. BJ should seriously consider stopping the accusations that rely only on his personal thoughts and beliefs.
imanidiot777
8/6/09 12:24:44PM

Posted by roadking95th

And if no one knows, you don't say he is on steroids. You have a presumption of innocence in MMA because the testing is in place and he has not been busted.
June
8/6/09 12:28:00PM
just another reason to hate bj
fizzle
8/6/09 12:29:38PM
These allegations with out proof are simply ludicrous and amount to nothing more than defamation of character. Come back when you have some proof BJ otherwise enjoy a nice lawsuit for libel or slander.
slapshot
8/6/09 12:38:28PM
Its funny how losing can make people so hateful.
dangerfield
8/6/09 12:42:19PM
If I could ask BJ Penn one question it would be:

"why do you try so hard to make me hate you?"

Cause he went from my no.2 favourite fighter (after GSP) to way down the list.
Art_Jimmerson
8/6/09 12:54:03PM
I hope Kenny breaks every bone in Penn's fat, dissrespectful body.
george112
8/6/09 1:04:14PM
i agree with mostly everyone in this thread.

to make accusations of that magnitude.AND not have proof is just crazy.
hes discrediting everything GSP has worked for and acheived.

yes llike many of you Bj was once a favorite of mine to..sadly this isnt to be anymore

my thoughts on the kenflo fight though.....BJ wins
tepid55
8/6/09 1:13:13PM
BJ Penn should shut up and fight.
Pyrenus
8/6/09 2:14:00PM
Jackson has said GSP doesn't like to cut a lot of weight, and he walks around at 173-175 between fights.
UFCmma666
8/6/09 2:20:03PM

Posted by emfleek

Cycling.

ask nick diaz
GSPCanada
8/6/09 2:30:32PM
alot of it is genetics, i eat like a madman and eat what i want and i still only weight about 145. sometimes if i go to the beach with my friends and ill be the biggest guy there though because of the muscle on me, alot of people are like that st.pierre is just the 175-180lb version of those guys and then combine it with the freakish work ethic and your gonna look like that.

its just natural, thats the equivelant of joe stevenson accusing bj of taking some kind of drug that makes bj flexible. "everyone else stretches like crazy and they cant do that kinda stuff and he just wakes up and puts his legs behind his head? i dont have any proof but thats some kind of drug"

I agree bj is acting like a clown, and it looks like gsp seriously knocked something loose in that fight
Pages: [1] 2