Penn-Florian Title Fight Now Official For UFC 101

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Penn-Florian Title Fight Now Official For UFC 101
DCRage
5/13/09 11:24:39AM
The UFC today has confirmed the expected main event for UFC 101: UFC Lightweight Champion BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian for the title. This is Penn's first title defense in 14 months and his first fight since his Welterweight Title fight at UFC 94.

Article
KaibaThedon
5/13/09 12:09:43PM
War Florian!!

Darnok
5/13/09 12:27:40PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

War Florian!!

Ditto
cloppio
5/13/09 12:58:00PM
"Kenny Florian finishes fights!" -K. Florian

NeaRMisS
5/13/09 1:03:21PM
I will be doing my "war bj" for this fight.

I hope to see BJ comming back @ 100%. One can hope thats for damn sure.

I will say that this will be an amazing fight thats for damn sure and thats all that really matters to me.

Also, anyone else notice that everyone is jumping on ken-flow for this fight. Like BJ is washed up or something cause he lost to GSP...

Meh, war bj - War a damn good fight.

xphycorx
5/13/09 1:04:45PM
i like both guys. i just want to see a great fight and i'm sure that's what we'll get.
loller90278
5/13/09 2:04:07PM

Posted by NeaRMisS

I will be doing my "war bj" for this fight.

I hope to see BJ comming back @ 100%. One can hope thats for damn sure.

I will say that this will be an amazing fight thats for damn sure and thats all that really matters to me.

Also, anyone else notice that everyone is jumping on ken-flow for this fight. Like BJ is washed up or something cause he lost to GSP...

Meh, war bj - War a damn good fight.

im jumping on the ken flo war wagon because i want BJ to get beat for his actions after the GSP II fight.

burialchamber
5/13/09 2:14:15PM
LOL, the playground stats are 60-40 right now. There are going to be some ridiculous odds on this fight.
Wolfenstein
5/13/09 3:02:00PM
I'd like to see Ken Flo win, but I think it would be very difficult for Kenny to put BJ away--whereas at any moment I think BJ could end this fight. It just seems to me that Florian has to do eveything right to win this fight, but BJ can make some mistakes and still come out on top.