B.J. Penn's big mouth makes it on ESPN "Jim Rome Show"

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » B.J. Penn's big mouth makes it on ESPN "Jim Rome Show"
GrandMaster313
8/7/09 4:49:37PM
in the recent week Penn has shot off at the mouth yet once again calling out GSP saying he is taking steroids. There are a couple video feeds via certain Internet sites that show Penn apologizing for his remarks. However I just was watching ESPN around 4:40 EST, 08/07 today and he apparently is sticking to his guns on his original statements about GSP.

I just want to know what the community here feels about this. Do you think this is all hype ? Maybe you think the UFC should look into things a little bit. I think if GSP or any other fighters using substances that are banned would have been caught by now. Sure there are drugs out there that are not detectable yet, but why "Cry Wolf" and possibly through the whole organization underneath the bus ?

backalley101
8/7/09 5:01:58PM
To accuse somebody without any proof shows BJ Penn's character and it"s slander at its best. The reason GSP is in such good shape is because he trains. BJ Penn should stop running his mouth about GSP and start running to get in shape.His new name will now be BJ "Hawaiin cryin" Penn. You got your ass whooped. get over it.
Ricks350z
8/7/09 6:57:05PM
whatever he's taking, i want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gartface
8/7/09 7:21:33PM
Go over to the video section of this site and check out his apology. Props to Grappler0000 for the video.
GrandMaster313
8/8/09 1:24:59AM

Posted by gartface

Go over to the video section of this site and check out his apology. Props to Grappler0000 for the video.

saw the video yesterday. he was on tv today
thunderstruck
8/8/09 12:35:46PM

Posted by Ricks350z

whatever he's taking, i want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....DITTO