st peirre vs koscheck

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » st peirre vs koscheck
TrippinVW
8/2/07 10:11:53PM
I feel really bad for josh on this one, I mean who would want to be the first to fight Georges after his loss to Serra. I think Georges is going to make an example of koscheck and it is going to be a frickin slaughter. So watch your ass Hughes cause your next
juanez13
8/2/07 10:37:08PM
you know it can go either way...........
either is really BAD for Kos that GSP is comin off and loss and GSP is gonna come with everything and juss show what he really got and prove he is still the best,

Or it can be really good for Kos beacuse Gsp juss came off a KO loss, and GSP really needs this win and he is not gonna come really agressive and wont press the action as much, and that when KOS can press the action and take him down and juss take the fight....

either way i think it will be a war, and im looking foward to it, i am picking GSP on this but its a tuff one to call
chadtruitt1979
8/3/07 12:17:39AM

Posted by TrippinVW

I feel really bad for josh on this one, I mean who would want to be the first to fight Georges after his loss to Serra. I think Georges is going to make an example of koscheck and it is going to be a frickin slaughter. So watch your ass Hughes cause your next

I think KOS is doing pretty good right now but not that damn good. I really think GSP is going to kill him..............
kofranklin
8/3/07 2:12:16PM
GSP will destroy kos.
Biggieb
8/3/07 4:26:14PM
I see enough talent in Koscheck that I believe he can beat GSP. Will it happen? Not F'ing likely, but if it does happen It seems that I will be the only person not suprised. GSP is the safe bet, but I'm pulling for Kos.
SicJits
8/5/07 3:44:31PM
the only way i can see kos"the blanket" winning is if he does his lay and pray technique, but i dont think gsp will allow it. kos will start going for wild takedowns after a few gsp punches and kicks. i see it gsp by ko in 2.
TOMMYAYO05
8/6/07 1:51:54AM

Posted by SicJits

the only way i can see kos"the blanket" winning is if he does his lay and pray technique, but i dont think gsp will allow it. kos will start going for wild takedowns after a few gsp punches and kicks. i see it gsp by ko in 2.

LAY AND PRAY!!hey man where have you been since the ultimate fighter 1??Kos has really improved and doesnt do that any more i mean he only took diego down once.He beat diego all with his crisp new and improved standup.I am definetley pulling for my boy kos in this one,alhough gsp is the safer bet im going out on a limb here and picking kos via decision.
MartinKillMcGill
8/6/07 5:04:51PM
you are seriously over rating koshcheck's standup and if he trys to stand with GSP is gonna get destroyed. He jabed his way to victory against sanchez and sanchez was very one dimensional in this fight. GSP will have far more varity in his strikes using alot more kicks than sanchez. He will also come at koshcheck at better angles not letting him control the fight
TOMMYAYO05
8/6/07 5:46:13PM

Posted by MartinKillMcGill

you are seriously over rating koshcheck's standup and if he trys to stand with GSP is gonna get destroyed. He jabed his way to victory against sanchez and sanchez was very one dimensional in this fight. GSP will have far more varity in his strikes using alot more kicks than sanchez. He will also come at koshcheck at better angles not letting him control the fight

Did you not read my post??I said he has improved with his striking and i was just arguing that he doesnt lay on people anymore like that.And i also put gsp is the safer bet but im pulling for my boy kos.Damn fool you need learn how to read or maybe you werent quoting mine but i hope not.
lance70301
8/9/07 12:52:47PM
I really think this is going to be a very slow paced fight. GSP will come out alittle scared about his last lost and Kos will come out with his usually slow pace. I believe Kos has the skill to strike with GSP, but even with his wrestling background, he will have a hard time taking GSP down. For some strange reason, I see Kos winning a split decision. Later !
TOMMYAYO05
8/9/07 6:26:53PM

Posted by lance70301

I really think this is going to be a very slow paced fight. GSP will come out alittle scared about his last lost and Kos will come out with his usually slow pace. I believe Kos has the skill to strike with GSP, but even with his wrestling background, he will have a hard time taking GSP down. For some strange reason, I see Kos winning a split decision. Later !

I see the same thing