Pedro Rizzo-Randy Couture 1

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pedro Rizzo-Randy Couture 1
krthll1
3/11/08 8:40:29PM
If anyone knows a link to the video could you send it to me. Everyone says it is one of their favorite fights and I haven't seen it yet. There would be props involved.
BlazinSaddle
3/11/08 8:51:24PM
jiujitsufreak74
3/11/08 9:32:00PM
this is one of my favorite fights of all time. it is a must watch imo for anyone who has not seen it. i personally think Rizzo won but then again i am biased. that and plus Couture did win the rematch so...

this fight went back and forth....just when you thought one fighter was getting the edge, the other would come out in the next round and change the tide. this is one of the few 5 round fights that kept me entertained the whole time. i use this fight as an example for why Championship bouts need 5 rounds.
krthll1
3/11/08 11:37:38PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Link To Fight

I can get it to download but it won't play in quicktime or windows media player. What other player could I use?
loller90278
3/12/08 2:09:18AM

Posted by krthll1

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Link To Fight

I can get it to download but it won't play in quicktime or windows media player. What other player could I use?

Try downloading VLC player (google it). That player plays most formats, and is free to all!
NeaRMisS
3/12/08 4:19:27AM
VLC is really nice, might take you a while to get use to. Its a bit more complex compared to windows media player but... I love it.
krthll1
3/12/08 5:52:43PM
Thanks for the link. That was a great battle. I ended up scoring it for Randy 47-46. I still don't know how that was a unanimous decision. Was that Dan Henderson is Randy's corner? I really wish I started watching MMA sooner. I finally just downloaded realplayer to watch it.