Pedro Rizzo makes succesful return.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Pedro Rizzo makes succesful return.
madmarck
3/10/07 11:24:30AM
After a year off fighting and several hard losses, Pedro Rizzo made hie return last night in a 3 round battle agaisnt Justin Eilers.
Link
zephead
3/10/07 2:00:16PM
Sorry bro, had to move this. It will be reaired on March 23 at 9:30 PM on HDNet. It was't shown live last night. I didn't post this because I will be tuning in myself.
Ydoc
3/10/07 7:26:18PM
Kind of sad he couldn't finish him in the first round... if you gauge this outcome with MMATH that isn't too impressive. I'd like to see him fight Mike Whitehead in the future and maybe Justin against Cabbage.

Awww, you spoiled it for zep. For shame, for shame.
zephead
3/10/07 9:26:04PM

Posted by Ydoc

Kind of sad he couldn't finish him in the first round... if you gauge this outcome with MMATH that isn't too impressive. I'd like to see him fight Mike Whitehead in the future and maybe Justin against Cabbage.

It doesn't bother me. I was judt worried about some of the drama queens we have on here.
madmarck
3/12/07 9:32:42AM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Ydoc

It doesn't bother me. I was judt worried about some of the drama queens we have on here.

You mean like some weird dude saying "oh Snap" and bitching at you about it?
SICKRICK
3/12/07 9:36:18AM
your doing a greatjob zep lol...lol...lol...
madmarck
3/12/07 10:09:23AM

Posted by SICKRICK

your doing a greatjob zep lol...lol...lol...

He is. maybe he deleted your worst MOd thread. If i find out who did i will give them props. cuz that thread was just hating on people who worked hard to keep this site good.
SICKRICK
3/12/07 10:17:32AM
marc i have no problem with the mods i love this site, the thread was meant as ajoke.. you need to put some chap stick on beacuse your lips are get chapped from all the you know what im going to say..... why don't you keep typing and typing and typing and typing so you can reach your 10,000 post... let me give you props
madmarck
3/12/07 3:48:29PM

Posted by SICKRICK

marc i have no problem with the mods i love this site, the thread was meant as ajoke.. you need to put some chap stick on beacuse your lips are get chapped from all the you know what im going to say..... why don't you keep typing and typing and typing and typing so you can reach your 10,000 post... let me give you props

i will continue to post. and try and make this site better. Im not a mod but it doesnt mean i cant post sensibly.
SICKRICK
3/12/07 3:53:23PM
sensible my ass you are one pile of bullshit, some thread you type are legit, then you will talk shit on people and say you owned they... dont put your nose up to people on this site and act better than people go f9cking type for 5 hours and shut the f8ck up....
madmarck
3/18/07 5:52:31PM

Posted by SICKRICK

sensible my ass you are one pile of bullshit, some thread you type are legit, then you will talk shit on people and say you owned they... dont put your nose up to people on this site and act better than people go f9cking type for 5 hours and shut the f8ck up....

Rick. You just described yourself.
Get over it. By the way. You just got owned.
SICKRICK
3/20/07 7:09:18AM
WOW i dont know how you call that owned but you and i both know who does the owning around here lol...
madmarck
3/20/07 9:49:55AM

Posted by SICKRICK

WOW i dont know how you call that owned but you and i both know who does the owning around here lol...

Me owned again.
Check THIS out and maybe you will understand.
SICKRICK
3/20/07 3:20:34PM