Paulo Filho talks Smack about Dana

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Paulo Filho talks Smack about Dana
« Previous Page
adamsb
7/1/07 8:22:43PM

Posted by roman

Posted by adamsb

i dont think the guy is that good rich would smash him he guy has only fought like 3 good guys the rest r bums

Your toatlly nuts.
Filho would kill Franklin, the guy is an animal. Have you ever seen a fight of his cause until you do I wouldn't go around making statements like that. Filho's the strongest person I have ever seen at that weight division.

he has not fought the fighters that rich has fought so i dont see what u r talking about rich as fought and beat almost all the fighters he has come acrossed and most were top level fighters and he lost to silva because he was comeing of the hand injury and underestimated silvas stragth in the clinch but he is going to beat silva when he fights him again and when filho fights the caliber of fighters rich has then come and talk to me
kaduey
7/2/07 4:04:17PM

Posted by adamsb

Posted by roman

Posted by adamsb

i dont think the guy is that good rich would smash him he guy has only fought like 3 good guys the rest r bums

Your toatlly nuts.
Filho would kill Franklin, the guy is an animal. Have you ever seen a fight of his cause until you do I wouldn't go around making statements like that. Filho's the strongest person I have ever seen at that weight division.

he has not fought the fighters that rich has fought so i dont see what u r talking about rich as fought and beat almost all the fighters he has come acrossed and most were top level fighters and he lost to silva because he was comeing of the hand injury and underestimated silvas stragth in the clinch but he is going to beat silva when he fights him again and when filho fights the caliber of fighters rich has then come and talk to me

Rich Franklin just doesn't have the tools to beat Anderson Silva. Fighters go into most fights with injuries so that is no excuse. Filho is the best at 185 in the world.
Tons33
7/2/07 6:41:00PM
I never did understand why filho is going to wec. he is right now ready to be a top contender in the middle weight division.
nubby
7/2/07 7:07:31PM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by adamsb

Posted by roman

Posted by adamsb

Your toatlly nuts.

Rich Franklin just doesn't have the tools to beat Anderson Silva. Fighters go into most fights with injuries so that is no excuse. Filho is the best at 185 in the world.

I don't know if I agree with that. Rich is a tough dude that had a bad showing with Silva. I would like to see a rematch.
ncordless
7/3/07 12:56:39AM

Posted by adamsb

And Rich has fought only the best...:
adamsb
7/3/07 2:46:25AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by adamsb

like i said rich has fought alot of top fighter
roman
7/3/07 3:25:23AM

Posted by nubby

I don't know if I agree with that. Rich is a tough dude that had a bad showing with Silva. I would like to see a rematch.

He also had a lackluster showing against Okami, who is not a top notch fighter. Just seems Rich is not what he used to be.

Posted by ncordless

Posted by adamsb

And I think you missed the growing pinocchio nose adamsb. In other words SARCASM.
Stickan
7/3/07 6:47:49AM

Posted by adamsb

Posted by ncordless

Posted by adamsb

omg....let's see here.
Filho beat Misaki who won the GP, Chonan who subbed Anderson Silva, Suloev who TKO'd Okami, Ninja Rua, Yuki Kondo plus a lot of other skilled but not top guys.

Who has Franklin fought that's so special?
Anderson...lost, Machida...lost, beat Tanner, Okami, Loiseau (who's Loiseau beaten?), McDonald....

I personally think Chonan would beat all of those guys save for Machida.
the-james
7/3/07 12:50:14PM

Posted by KYGUY07

Franklin would destroy fihlo. so would anderson.

NO, no they wouldnt especially anderson, Filho would submit them both.
kaduey
7/3/07 2:42:38PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by adamsb

Posted by ncordless

Posted by adamsb

omg....let's see here.
Filho beat Misaki who won the GP, Chonan who subbed Anderson Silva, Suloev who TKO'd Okami, Ninja Rua, Yuki Kondo plus a lot of other skilled but not top guys.

Who has Franklin fought that's so special?
Anderson...lost, Machida...lost, beat Tanner, Okami, Loiseau (who's Loiseau beaten?), McDonald....

I personally think Chonan would beat all of those guys save for Machida.

I agree with you on Chonan except for Anderson Silva. Even the he beat Anderson with the sickest sub I've ever seen and was clearly winning the fight before that, I see Silva taken it to him.
CanadianCripplr
7/4/07 1:19:30AM
after franklins last fight I have no doubt that Fhilo would take him down and submit him. he also makes a hell of a nice pastry....
Sheddy
7/4/07 10:09:21AM

Posted by babalu2720

i agree with fihlo. He should be in the UFC not this WEC crap. He would tool franklin and is more talented than Okami. I think Fihlo would beat silva too.

Agreed.
He may also be right about Dana wanting to "rebuild" Franklin.
ultimatefighter33
7/4/07 3:56:26PM
filho is damn good and i think he would decimate the 185 pound division the only fighter i think would stand a chance with him would be anderson the spider silva
kaduey
7/4/07 10:09:03PM
I think Matt Lindland actually has the best chance against Filho.
Northrend
7/6/07 4:06:43AM

Posted by adamsb

Posted by roman

Posted by adamsb

Your toatlly nuts.

Rich has beat Evan Tanner...Lousiea...Shammy....Yushin Okami and a few other good names
he got destroyed by Silva and got beat up by Lyoto

Paulo on the other hand has dominated Ninja (might not be top 10 now, but is still a top 15-20 pounder in the world) Misaki (he has wins over Kang and Hendo dunno why he isnt top 10 in peoples books) Suloev (big win) and a few others. He is the strongest in that weight division and is very good at BJJ. I do not think he is the best at 185 right now.. I think Lindland or Hendo is but he is sure as hell close and soon will probably be #1.

Also people talk about Filho being overrated..how is Rich not overrated? He is not as good as people make him out to be.
Pages: 1 [2]