Paul Kelly on Siver: "I'll break his jaw or submit him - whatever gets me the bonus!"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Paul Kelly on Siver: "I'll break his jaw or submit him - whatever gets me the bonus!"
ThaAxeMurderer7
10/29/09 8:48:01PM
Paul Kelly says he is feeling better than ever ahead of his UFC 105 clash with German lightweight Denis Siver. A former welterweight, Kelly is two fights and two wins into a new life at 155lbs and says the move was definitely the right one.

“I feel great at this weight now. The first cut was kind of difficult but its easier each time and my weight is well on track now, just over two weeks from the fight. I feel really sharp and really strong, I am hitting the weights again, which I didn’t do for my last fight and I can feel the difference.”

Link
Twenty20Dollars
10/29/09 11:12:53PM
Well I dont think kelly is going to sub siver, I could see a FOTN bonus. Im liking Siver as the underdog here to possibly win but Im not sure yet.
IriShame
10/30/09 12:59:58AM
Siver's only route to victory is a 3 round lay and pray. I don't see it happening though. Kelly via 2nd round KO.
BigBadAl
10/30/09 9:45:25AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Well I dont think kelly is going to sub siver, I could see a FOTN bonus. Im liking Siver as the underdog here to possibly win but Im not sure yet.

Naaaaa won't happen. Siver will get destroyed.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/30/09 9:53:20AM

Posted by IriShame

Siver's only route to victory is a 3 round lay and pray. I don't see it happening though. Kelly via 2nd round KO.

ok so Siver has 2 submissions and a TKO in his past 3 fights in the UFC, wich by the way were all wins, and your claiming that the only way he'll win this fight vs Kelly is by a 3 round lay n' pray?
prozacnation1978
10/30/09 7:33:50PM
kelly couldn't even put away 2 tuf guys
this is the safest bet on the card kelly by boring decision