Paul " The Headhunter" Buentello Interview

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Paul " The Headhunter" Buentello Interview
elgigante
3/28/07 9:53:10PM
We here at BloodyKnux.Com continually strive to bring our readers new and unique interviews with stars from all corners of the combat sports world. Recently our very own Tyler Horton was able to catch up with UFC and Strikeforce veteran hard-hitter Paul "The Head Hunter" Buentello. Read on as Paul talks career retrospective, future plans and much more....

LINK
Mayo
3/29/07 12:23:42PM
Thanks for that. I'm a big Buentello fan and was wondering what happened to him after the Arlovski fight. I wish he could have had an immediate rematch, because I really think that was a lucky punch by Arlovski... just like what happened to Arlovski by Tim.
mkiv9secsupra
3/30/07 2:32:38AM

Posted by Mayo

Thanks for that. I'm a big Buentello fan and was wondering what happened to him after the Arlovski fight. I wish he could have had an immediate rematch, because I really think that was a lucky punch by Arlovski... just like what happened to Arlovski by Tim.

2 lucky punches in pro mma?! that doesnt exist...hes a world class sambo practicioner....
hollywood1978
3/31/07 2:57:29AM
Paul is an exciting fighter and it is a travesty that he isn't in the UFC right now.