Paul Daley arrested for bar fight assault, out of Bellator's Spike TV debut on Jan. 17, 2013

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Paul Daley arrested for bar fight assault, out of Bellator's Spike TV debut on Jan. 17, 2013
sparky
12/25/12 8:22:36PM
Bellator welterweight Paul Daley has been forced out of his fight on Bellator's Spike TV debut, eliminating him from its season 8 welterweight tournament. "Semtex" was charged with assault after a bar fight and is forbidden from entering the United States until further notice.

Paul Daley (and probably Bjorn Rebney) isn't having much of a Merry Christmas.

Today (Dec. 25, 2012), the Bellator Welterweight has been arrested on an assault charge in connection with a recent bar fight, according to a report from Josh Gross of ESPN. If found guilty of the charge, "Semtex" could face up to two years in prison.

Link
sparky
12/25/12 8:24:09PM
Every time I start to get interested in what Paul Daley is doing something happens that makes me not give a shit again
JoeWarren33
12/25/12 8:29:59PM

Every time I start to get interested in what Paul Daley is doing something happens that makes me not give a shit again

tcunningham
12/25/12 8:47:19PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

i agree with you agreeing because i agree with the first post
BillsNewAccount
12/25/12 9:44:10PM

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed
BillsNewAccount
12/25/12 9:49:26PM
If Reem and his bro can hospitalize a whole security staff without going to jail I imagine Semtex can too.

Does anyone else think the bouncer held Semtex down and got sucker punched when he let him up?
FastKnockout
12/25/12 10:36:37PM
Smart fella, this Paul Daley.
Bubbles
12/25/12 11:11:30PM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed

what he said
prophecy033
12/26/12 1:55:10AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by tcunningham

Posted by JoeWarren33

Agreed

what he said

Yep
BeeR
12/26/12 6:20:56AM

If Reem and his bro can hospitalize a whole security staff without going to jail I imagine Semtex can too.

Does anyone else think the bouncer held Semtex down and got sucker punched when he let him up?

im sure it was all alistair, and valentine was in the back going "yeah yeah spike, get em spike, we sure showed them didnt we spike"
george112
12/26/12 7:15:54AM

Lame
TerrorofsesameST
12/26/12 7:39:34AM
A lot of these pro MMA fighters shouldn't be in bars to begin with. There's usually 1 or 2 local tough guys who feel the need to get into a d*ck measuring contest and of course the pros usually end up f'ng these guys up and get into a heep of shi*. Not saying Daley is innocent we don't know the whole story but I'm just saying pro fighters should stay out of bars for their own good.
LightsOUT23
12/26/12 1:00:17PM
**** Paul Daley. He's an idiot who does not deserve his chances in this sport.
BuffaloDave
12/26/12 2:21:52PM
Bellator with the Prison bug, instead of the injury bug.
scoozna
12/26/12 8:37:14PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Smart fella, this Paul Daley.

Seems to be lacking in self control.