Can Pats finish season a perfect 16-0?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Can Pats finish season a perfect 16-0?
Taylor8766
12/24/07 1:42:18PM
I think that the pats can finish the season 16-0 if they start everybody for their game against the giants, if they sit some of their starters like Tom Brady, Lawerence Maroney, Randy Moss and Wess Welker for the playoffs I don't think that they can do it, but if they have those guys than yea they will. It also depends if the giants sit anyone for the playoffs like Eli Manning, Amani Toomer, or Jacobs, I think that if both teams start their starters it could be an interesting game, but I really hope the giants beat the pats.
loonytnt
12/24/07 1:47:29PM
pats play starters they win imo

moss wants the record-i dont care what he says

tom wants his record

pats want 16-0

i see it happen
emfleek
12/24/07 2:02:56PM
It'll happen.

And I hope they eat shit in the playoffs.

GO COLTS!
tuvok500
12/24/07 2:23:55PM
The Pats will destroy the giants easely !!

the starters will play almost all the game considering that they will have a week off with there Bye .

The Pats will be 16-0
the Pats will establish a new mark in many categorys
and the Pats will win the Superbowl !!

Pats will be 19-0 at the end with a perfects season and playoff !!

Go Pats !!

babalu2720
12/24/07 2:52:14PM

Posted by emfleek

It'll happen.

GO COLTS!

Jealousy....Jealousy...16-0 and Super Bowl Championhip too easy....And emfleek why don't you tell ur boy peyton to get his hick ass off my tv screen every other damn commerical, maybe if he had as many commercials as Tom does rings I'd repect him a little more
emfleek
12/24/07 3:07:04PM

Posted by babalu2720
Jealousy....Jealousy...

Jealousy? No. Pure hatred? Yes.

Posted by babalu2720

16-0 and Super Bowl Championhip too easy

You're right about the 16-0 part...but I wouldn't be so quick to say a Superbowl Championship is going to come easy. Anything can happen in the NFL.

Posted by babalu2720

....And emfleek why don't you tell ur boy peyton to get his hick ass off my tv screen every other damn commerical, maybe if he had as many commercials as Tom does rings I'd repect him a little more

Yeah, I'll get right on that. I have to remember what number he is on my speed dial.

You know, because I'm sure he's just absolutely dying to hear how much you respect him. Because he cares so much and all...

CantAndleDaRiddum
12/24/07 3:13:44PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by emfleek

It'll happen.

GO COLTS!

Jealousy....Jealousy...16-0 and Super Bowl Championhip too easy....And emfleek why don't you tell ur boy peyton to get his hick ass off my tv screen every other damn commerical, maybe if he had as many commercials as Tom does rings I'd repect him a little more

i hope they go 16-0 too, bc they will not survive the gauntlet of the NFL playoffs.
16-0 - definitely
17-0 - depends on who they play
18-0 - not likely
19-0 - ??????
sorry dont see it happenin

i got Colts playin winner of Cowboys v packers in the Super Bowl
Taylor8766
12/24/07 3:23:45PM
I hope they end up playing the jaguars in the playoffs

GO JAGS GO
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/24/07 3:42:11PM

Posted by Taylor8766

GO JAGS GO

thats why i have hard time seeing pats go all the way. lets say they get the Jags, Colts, then Winner of Packers/Cowboys....thats a ROUGH 3 game stretch. Winning those 3 games, IMO, would be way more impressive than going 16-0, especially gettin to play those teams in their conference twice a season
tuvok500
12/24/07 4:13:01PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by Taylor8766

GO JAGS GO

thats why i have hard time seeing pats go all the way. lets say they get the Jags, Colts, then Winner of Packers/Cowboys....thats a ROUGH 3 game stretch. Winning those 3 games, IMO, would be way more impressive than going 16-0, especially gettin to play those teams in their conference twice a season

Yeah, it will be 3 tough games for there opponents !!

Go Pats !!

wolfman
12/24/07 4:51:45PM
Of course the Pats will go 16-0.... All I have to say is that I'm glad my Bears kicked the crap out of the packers and swept them. Go Bears!!!
emfleek
12/24/07 4:56:51PM

Posted by wolfman

Of course the Pats will go 16-0.... All I have to say is that I'm glad my Bears kicked the crap out of the packers and swept them. Go Bears!!!

That was great.
loonytnt
12/24/07 5:38:12PM
Cowboy will beat them in the superbowl so its all good, i hope they go 18-0 so we can geet them 18-1
StorminYourman
12/24/07 6:15:09PM
They will Have to get past the Giants first

War Giants

babalu2720
12/24/07 6:18:15PM
Does everyone seem to forget the Patriots already beat the Colts and the Cowboys, what makes you believe it won't happen again....home field throughout playofss and here in NE we've had one of the worst winters in a while...

Snow+ Cold+Playoffs+Bill Belichick=Peyton Manning choking
cowcatcher
12/24/07 6:40:47PM

Posted by wolfman

it was only a matter of time until i saw this, well i guess moral victories are about as good as it gets in chicago these days, it shopuld be fun watching them in 2 weeks in the playo......oops i forgot theyll be watching football from their recliners wondering which member of the team is going to get arrested this offseason while the packers make a playoff run. maybe this will be the cubs year, sorry about the goat

FYI, i might be the bears QB next year, it cant get any worse.

EDIT:oh yeah back on topic, the pats can go 16-0
emfleek
12/24/07 10:14:21PM

Posted by babalu2720

Does everyone seem to forget the Patriots already beat the Colts and the Cowboys, what makes you believe it won't happen again....home field throughout playofss and here in NE we've had one of the worst winters in a while...

"Peyton Manning will never win the big game!"

Remember that? You and all the other circle jerk Patriots fans used to toss that out into ALL conversations about the Colts up until last year.

...until Peyton served up a fresh bag of dicks for you all to choke on when the Colts won the Superbowl.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Shit happens. Anything can happen the NFL.
babalu2720
12/25/07 1:15:35AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by babalu2720

Remember that? You and all the other circle jerk Patriots fans used to toss that out into ALL conversations about the Colts up until last year.

...until Peyton served up a fresh bag of dicks for you all to choke on when the Colts won the Superbowl.

Your absolutely right, I'm not saying the Colts suck even though I hate them just as much as you hat the Pats, I'm just amazed that this many people really think the Pats are going to fall short of the Championship, that is what is bugging me, I see no reason to believe they wont win it.
emfleek
12/25/07 11:22:35AM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by emfleek

Posted by babalu2720

Your absolutely right, I'm not saying the Colts suck even though I hate them just as much as you hat the Pats, I'm just amazed that this many people really think the Pats are going to fall short of the Championship, that is what is bugging me, I see no reason to believe they wont win it.

We must be reading something different. From what I've gathered, everyone's saying it's going to be TOUGH for them to win, unlike you, who pretty much guaranteed a championship.

Everyone knows (or so I hope) that nothing is guaranteed in the NFL.

I actually enjoy watching the Patriots. I just can't stand them because of all the nuthuggers that are out there.
rameydl8
12/26/07 12:06:02AM
i really hope they dont do it...them and the bears are the teams i hate the worst...

Bears= beat the packers twice= makes me cry twice
hippysmacker
12/26/07 3:26:38AM
I believe they will play all their starters and go 16-0. I'm not ready to hand them the superbow; though. Dallas, Jax, Indy, and San Diego could all beat them on a good day, with a good gamer plan IMO. As of now though, I think they deserve to be the overwhelming favorite. I also think they have earned ever accolade they are getting.
cmill21
12/26/07 4:06:29AM
I see the pats winning a good game, but I'm thinking Bill gives Moss and Brady one half to get the records, then they're both out of the game.
wolfman
12/26/07 1:11:05PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by wolfman

it was only a matter of time until i saw this, well i guess moral victories are about as good as it gets in chicago these days, it shopuld be fun watching them in 2 weeks in the playo......oops i forgot theyll be watching football from their recliners wondering which member of the team is going to get arrested this offseason while the packers make a playoff run. maybe this will be the cubs year, sorry about the goat

FYI, i might be the bears QB next year, it cant get any worse.

EDIT:oh yeah back on topic, the pats can go 16-0

Ouch, all I am doing is supporting my team and this guy jumps on my back? I know our quarterback situation is shit, but if we get our defense healthy again and find a new o-line we should get back on track...hopefully . Hell, I could start on the line... Anyways, good luck in the playoffs. Yeah, we'll be on the sidelines, but we beat the packers twice. So, yeah we'll take our moral victories for now . Oh, and maybe we should start Brad Maynard at quarterback and have him kick it back to Hester, hell then we might win some more games next year. The possibilities are endless lol. Cheers, it's the holidays, I could say some shit about your cowboys, but I'll take the upper road this time.
wolfman
12/26/07 1:14:43PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by wolfman

That was great.

Thank you
tuvok500
12/30/07 5:34:29PM
The Pats did it !!!!

16-0 !!

Brady broke the record !!

Moss broke the record !!

Pats all the ways , 3 to go and it will be perfect !!

Go Pats !!

iwannabesedated
12/30/07 8:57:36PM
I probably wouldn't hate the PATS soo much if the media didn't hug their nuts soo much,Yeah its great they went unbeaten and broke individual records.But they havent won the super bowl yet this season.I mean everytime i turn on espn or nfl network its hey the Patriots this and that.You know theres like 30 other teams id like to hear about as well.And now they got on espn where Bill Parcells is picking games between them and some of the other greatest all time teams.Thats impossible to compare.It's like comparing old school MMA guys against the new guys.The rules have changed over the years and honestly with 65456465465465456456 college basketball games going on in the country,Does sportscenter have a hard time filling a 60 or 90 minute show that we have to start comparing old teams vs the Pats..
candynuts
12/31/07 12:54:04AM

Posted by tuvok500

The Pats did it !!!!

16-0 !!

Brady broke the record !!

Moss broke the record !!

Pats all the ways , 3 to go and it will be perfect !!

Go Pats !!

I just love the Pats, they can go undefeated throughout the regular season and probably are pissed off that they gave up so many points to the Giants. Lol, I think when the game was over Bill probably looked like this..

They have the whole Fedor emotion down to a science. Hmm, coincidence? I think not.
emfleek
12/31/07 9:08:27AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I probably wouldn't hate the PATS soo much if the media didn't hug their nuts soo much,Yeah its great they went unbeaten and broke individual records.But they havent won the super bowl yet this season.I mean everytime i turn on espn or nfl network its hey the Patriots this and that.You know theres like 30 other teams id like to hear about as well.And now they got on espn where Bill Parcells is picking games between them and some of the other greatest all time teams.Thats impossible to compare.It's like comparing old school MMA guys against the new guys.The rules have changed over the years and honestly with 65456465465465456456 college basketball games going on in the country,Does sportscenter have a hard time filling a 60 or 90 minute show that we have to start comparing old teams vs the Pats..

Ding!
Trapt1nw0nder
12/31/07 9:21:57AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Ding!

Ding! x2

When ESPN actually give the patriots their own slot for individual sports results(NBA,NFL,NCAA,BOXING,GOLF ect.) thats taking it too far.

what pisses me off more than the media nuthugging the pats are the "fans" that root for them when they know damn well they never liked the pats before all this news