Patriots LOSE!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Patriots LOSE!!!!!!!!!
Next Page »
iwannabesedated
2/3/08 10:07:51PM
Way to go NYG

Poor Billy Belichek and Tom Brady :
DJDark41
2/3/08 10:12:47PM
HELL YEAH GIANTS! I'm not even a football fan, but New York is New York, and it doesn't matter to me much what New York team wins. Nice to see a NY team win a championship aside from the Yankees. Plus there is this kid in my school who is a Boston fan(yeah, a Boston fan in New York. Good idea, eh?)who came into school on Wednesday wearing a Tom Brady jersey talking about how the Patriots were gonna kick ass. Well...I don't think he's gonna hear the end of it from ANYONE in school. Was a great game though, good way to cap off a great weekend.
wolfman
2/3/08 10:22:46PM
Congrats Giants, they deserved that game. Showed a lot of heart and were impressive on the road. Belicheck was a poor loser walking off early...
LightsOut33093
2/3/08 10:23:48PM

nuf said
The_Ho_Bag
2/3/08 10:40:49PM
ok i said the gmen were gunna win from day 1 so =p i knew that pats were going to choke. but Eli played great and i think tyree was MVP he mad key catches when mattered
krthll1
2/3/08 11:06:14PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

ok i said the gmen were gunna win from day 1 so =p i knew that pats were going to choke. but Eli played great and i think tyree was MVP he mad key catches when mattered

I disagree I think the MVP was Justin Tuck. He had 7 tackles, 2 sacks, and a forced fumble.
krthll1
2/3/08 11:08:51PM

Posted by wolfman

Congrats Giants, they deserved that game. Showed a lot of heart and were impressive on the road. Belicheck was a poor loser walking off early...

I don't think he was a poor sport. The clock showed no time left and the rest of the team left for the locker room too. He also shook Coughlin's hand and hugged him. He did make an effort to congratulate the giants. A poor sport would not have done that.
MattHughesFan
2/3/08 11:09:40PM
The moment i saw Belacheat walking out in the red hoody and not the usual gray hoddie i knew it was gonna be a giant championship, Man i've never seen tom Brady eat so much dirt. i feel sorry for all the new englanders who bought that 19-0 book. 18-1 baby the championship is back in new york. What a game.
SpiderSilva
2/3/08 11:12:46PM
WOW what a game LOL at all the big mouth Boston fans eat NY dirt for running your moths all year

Sorry but Karmas a bitch
wolfman
2/3/08 11:15:50PM

Posted by krthll1

Posted by wolfman

I don't think he was a poor sport. The clock showed no time left and the rest of the team left for the locker room too. He also shook Coughlin's hand and hugged him. He did make an effort to congratulate the giants. A poor sport would not have done that.

I understand, yet he still walked off early and in my book that shows bad sportsmanship. I must've missed the handshake, if so he redeemed himself a little...

EDIT: To be anal, technically the clock showed 1 second left, hence the teams being called out to finish out the game.
Shawn91111
2/3/08 11:18:53PM
Man as a huge NY Giant fan this is awesome and will carry me until baseball season. Running back and forth from work to the bar and catching the final drive was great.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/4/08 12:20:02AM
Where's that Tuvok500.......

Patriots 18-1!!! Wooot!

tuvok500
2/4/08 12:42:31AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Where's that Tuvok500.......

Patriots 18-1!!! Wooot!

It is the worst day of my life .

anyways, congrat to the Giants, they did the job and we did not .

cmill21
2/4/08 12:46:42AM
That hurt. Alot of gamblers made some money.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/4/08 1:17:07AM
at least us Cowboys fans can say we beat the Super Bowl champs twice.......but still lost to them when it counted...
emfleek
2/4/08 8:56:04AM
That was the most entertaining Superbowl I've ever watched.

It was great seeing Brady go down more times than a gay inmate on ecstacy.
THE_DRiZzLE
2/4/08 9:17:55AM
Pats 18-1..
Leland
2/4/08 9:44:39AM
Great game. You can tell Giants defense were practicing on taking Brady down. Watching that defense rush brady was sick. Brady had to be nervous lol.
Smd277
2/4/08 9:46:46AM
2 words thank god they lost im so happy and yeah its mroe than 2 words
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/4/08 10:10:38AM
DCRage
2/4/08 10:50:24AM
Brady's ankle affected his passing, even if they won't admit it. You could tell by how weak his passes looked, he couldn't go long and even the short ones looked wobbly. I only watched through early in the 3rd before I went to sleep and missed the end, but oh well. Commercials I saw were hit-and-miss, yes I did hit GoDaddy.com immediately after the Danica spot to see the banned ad. 40 seconds of wasted time. Bring Candice Michelle back already.
LayinFrame
2/4/08 10:58:45AM
all i have to say is brady has nothing on my 72' dolphins
atlas777
2/4/08 11:08:01AM
This was one of the best weekends of my life a UFC on saturday and I finally got to see the giants win a superbowl i guess this was my year with my basball team winning the world serries and my football team winning the superbowl couldnt be happier unless randy fought fedor this weekend also.
The_Ho_Bag
2/4/08 11:22:30AM
why do ppl use the excuse that Bradys ankle was effecting him. ok fine i get that but his O-Line got hammered by the D-line all day. Light kept getting false starts. Brady under throwing to moss. Pats thought they could steam roll My Gmen but no they won. I was kind of scarred b/c welker was killing the Giants secondary all night. also those screen passes killed the giants. overall deff the mosty exciting SB i have seen
cowcatcher
2/4/08 1:08:35PM
great game, i wasnt sure who i wanted to win until the game started and i found myself cheering against the pats. the d-line won that game for them, they were fantastic. petty rocked during halftime too.
MattHughesFan
2/4/08 2:31:46PM

Posted by DCRage

Brady's ankle affected his passing, even if they won't admit it. You could tell by how weak his passes looked, he couldn't go long and even the short ones looked wobbly. I only watched through early in the 3rd before I went to sleep and missed the end, but oh well. Commercials I saw were hit-and-miss, yes I did hit GoDaddy.com immediately after the Danica spot to see the banned ad. 40 seconds of wasted time. Bring Candice Michelle back already.

And the excuses begin. When are u gonna bring up the sore right shoulder??
bullettdodger
2/4/08 2:37:52PM
It is all about that stupid play they made when they punted instead of going for the FG if the pats had gotten that FG it would been tied right?
The_Ho_Bag
2/4/08 2:41:58PM

Posted by MattHughesFan

Posted by DCRage

And the excuses begin. When are u gonna bring up the sore right shoulder??

thank you Matthughes fan ur my idol now =] props btw
RampageOwnedYou
2/4/08 5:46:39PM
HELL YEAH

Won $600

One of the best superbowls I have witnessed to this day.

I think Pats Oline had a little too much fun before the big game, but thanks to those people who got them soft before the big game.
buckndro
2/4/08 6:19:33PM
go NFC bout all i can say lol
Pages: [1] 2