Patrick Shultz = John Kolosci

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Patrick Shultz = John Kolosci
nickcuc547
4/17/08 2:37:55PM
has anybody else noticed that these two guys both look alike and have a similar personality, the second i saw him i kolosci came to mind.
Jackelope
4/17/08 2:54:34PM
I don't really know about that. I could see how someone would say they sort of look alike, but I don't think they act alike. I really liked Jon Kolosci, but something tells me I'm not going to like Patrick Schultz.
Evilwig
4/17/08 3:03:41PM
When I see him, I think of Guile in street fighter....
Pookie
4/17/08 3:08:07PM

Posted by Evilwig

You sir, just won a prop with your hilarity.
gartface
4/17/08 3:08:24PM

Posted by Jackelope

I don't really know about that. I could see how someone would say they sort of look alike, but I don't think they act alike. I really liked Jon Kolosci, but something tells me I'm not going to like Patrick Schultz.

I definitely see myself hating that guy. They should have brought back Mississippi.
bullettdodger
4/17/08 3:18:13PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by Jackelope

I definitely see myself hating that guy. They should have brought back Mississippi.

That was who i thought they were going to bring back... i mean with how well he listened to Rampage during the evaluation it seemed like an obvious choice, also the fact that the kid obviously has heart and personality.
wolfman
4/17/08 3:31:32PM

Posted by Evilwig

Oh shit, nailed it... Sonic BOOM!
Evilwig
4/17/08 4:03:31PM
we could recreate a street fighter game base on UFC fighter.... Well I have alot of time on my hand :)
JBatch
4/17/08 4:30:55PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by Jackelope

mississippi would have been a fan fav. but he had to been in bad shape after his fight. his face was a mess.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/17/08 4:50:49PM
I don't know why nobody mentions Steve Brynes he had the best preliminary fight with Amir, and it was back and forth.
sonicsmokesweed
4/17/08 6:56:12PM

Posted by Evilwig

lol he does wit a Duke Nukem Hairlne
Vietnamese_Guy
4/17/08 7:23:01PM

Posted by Evilwig

we could recreate a street fighter game base on UFC fighter.... Well I have alot of time on my hand :)

first match
Jackelope
4/18/08 2:33:36AM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

Posted by Evilwig

first match

OMFG I haven't seen anything that hilarious in a LONG, LONG time. I was dying laughing. Somebody's got to make more of them!!!