Pat Miletich Hopes to Bury the Hatchet With Dana White at UFC 101

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Pat Miletich Hopes to Bury the Hatchet With Dana White at UFC 101
emfleek
8/5/09 8:32:58AM
Dana White recently settled his differences with rivals Affliction and Tito Ortiz. Could Pat Miletich be next?

The MMA legend told FanHouse on Tuesday that he is hoping to sit down with White at UFC 101 in Philadelphia to finally settle his differences with the UFC president. Miletich, the founder of Miletich Fighting Systems, will be cornering Jesse Lennox in his fight against Danillo Villefort.

STORY
jae_1833
8/5/09 11:40:10PM
This article can open up a whole can of worms. Like should you be allowed to cross org in MMA or should the org try to hold you to itself. I think more importanly is that Pat has a fight coming up with Mikey Burnett! Pat may not be the fighter he used to be, but I still get a little nostalgic sometimes.
MattHughesRules
8/6/09 10:05:06PM
I would like to see them quash this. I think UFC has done a lot for Pat and his camp and I think Miletich has done a lot in building the UFC brand as well. Getting on the same page makes sense for the future.