Pat Barry recalls battles with addiction, hurting Rose Namajunas’ career, and getting sober

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Pat Barry recalls battles with addiction, hurting Rose Namajunas’ career, and getting sober
grappler0000
8/9/17 12:43:46AM
For Pat Barry, everything came crashing down because of a pizza. It was last July and he had finished a sparring session with Brock Lesnar in Alexandria, Minn. and wanted to eat, and what’s a little pizza without a drink? Especially when the locals are spending their time side-eyeing you, wondering what in the hell you’re doing there?

Full Story
jbmoviefan
8/9/17 6:22:48PM
Always loved the story of Pat going to his bank to cash his FOTN/POTN checks and telling the clerk he had Patrick Barry in the truck of his car.
machodog76
8/10/17 6:13:59PM
I always think of the picture of him with the taxidermy alligator biting his crotch, when his name comes up. The dude cracks me up. I didn't know about his personal problems at all, good to here he's getting his shit together.
tildengolfer
8/11/17 2:48:15PM
Sometimes I wonder if his wackiness was attributed to drugs/alcohol? But somehow I feel like it's being blown way out of proportion. Either way, glad he's got his shit back together.