Here for the party. Brought my own beer.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Here for the party. Brought my own beer.
Scamrock
3/29/11 9:43:46PM
I'm not big on introductions. But I've got a lot to say about MMA so I'm sure you'll learn all about me soon enough.
emfleek
3/29/11 9:46:18PM
Did someone say beer?

TS92turbo
3/29/11 9:49:22PM
Welcome to the Playground

Fav Beers?
Lesnar1
3/29/11 9:57:20PM
OMG it's the ledgendary Scamrock from the espn mma messageboards. Glad you joined mma playground your opinions are always on the money. I've also migrated from the messageboards this site is way better.
Scamrock
3/29/11 10:06:42PM

Posted by TS92turbo

Fav Beers?

Depends.
Playing video games: Rolling Rock, just like AVGN.
Fishing or any kind of hard labor: Busch Light in a can. Its a family tradition.
For something different: Woodchuck Hard Cider
But my all time favorite is Kansas City's own Boulevard Wheat.

Scamrock
3/29/11 10:08:03PM

Posted by Lesnar1

OMG it's the ledgendary Scamrock from the espn mma messageboards. Glad you joined mma playground your opinions are always on the money. I've also migrated from the messageboards this site is way better.

Hell, yeah! Better check my police record!
Yanks_Jets24
3/29/11 10:16:45PM
Glad you joined Scam, you're one of the most knowledgable MMA fans on the old board.
Scamrock
3/29/11 10:30:57PM

Posted by Yanks_Jets24

Glad you joined Scam, you're one of the most knowledgable MMA fans on the old board.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I appreciate it.
Chael_Sonnen
3/29/11 11:21:20PM
Beer = meh
tonytwister
3/29/11 11:31:23PM
Welcome to the PG. I haven't really posted much of anything, ever.... but I think I can get used to this. Look forward to hearing what you have to say
FastKnockout
3/29/11 11:39:35PM

Posted by Scamrock

I'm not big on introductions. But I've got a lot to say about MMA so I'm sure you'll learn all about me soon enough.

You don't know your place, boy. This is the Playground. This site separates the men from the boys. It will either make you, or break you. We're not here to learn and talk about you, boy. We're here to discuss MMA, and NOTHING BUT MMA. See your default pic? Consider that your face on this site. Guess what? I don't like your face. Change it. Your no Superman. Your not even Clark Kent. See under your pic where it says props? From this moment on that will mean EVERYTHING to you while your on this site. Consider it like a ranking, as if you are in the military. Know what I notice? You have no props. That you means you aren't even dirt, your nothing. Just wanted to get that out of the way. ENJOY YOUR STAY.

Kidding! Just bustin' your balls, man. Welcome to the Playground!
horstmeyer34
3/30/11 1:31:19AM

Posted by emfleek Did someone say beer?
*opens up the door to the kegroom* Yes, yes he did.
Budgellism
3/30/11 2:24:01AM

Posted by Scamrock

Posted by TS92turbo

Fav Beers?

Depends.
Playing video games: Rolling Rock, just like AVGN.
Fishing or any kind of hard labor: Busch Light in a can. Its a family tradition.
For something different: Woodchuck Hard Cider
But my all time favorite is Kansas City's own Boulevard Wheat.

Interesting choices. Being a Canadian I like Canadian and Budweiser myself. And I'll never turn down a heineken. Also, welcome to the playground.
Budgellism
3/30/11 2:25:19AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Beer = meh

blasphemy!
DeadHead988
3/30/11 3:41:17AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Beer = meh

emfleek
3/30/11 8:42:30AM

Posted by DeadHead988