Paranormal activity question. (Spoiler, dont look if you havent seen the movie)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Paranormal activity question. (Spoiler, dont look if you havent seen the movie)
Naturaldisaster
10/23/09 10:51:47PM
Just wonderin, when you saw paranormal activity how did it end? because i went to the theaters and saw it last weekend, and i just got done watchin it on the computer tonight and the end was COMPLETELY different. Just wonderin what version you guys saw and how it ended.
hotrodttt
10/23/09 11:12:13PM
Yeah I did the same, the theater version is where she threw him up the stairs and ate the camera lol, and the computer version was way creepier and better. But it was a disappointment imo, not even scary.
Aaronno9
10/23/09 11:22:24PM
They have 3 endings, the cinema one which Spielburg wrote, the one where she just sits by the bed rocking till the police come and shoot her, and another one where she comes back into the room, smiles at the camera, then slits her throat.
Doneskiis
10/23/09 11:34:35PM
how do i view the one where she slits her throat
Aaronno9
10/23/09 11:37:25PM

Posted by Doneskiis

how do i view the one where she slits her throat

No idea, it was only shown at film festivals. Word on the grapevine is that its going to be an extra on the DVD though.
george112
10/24/09 5:04:58PM
just got done watching it online.

i guess i expected waaaaay more....

both endings were ok i guess.

i do wanna see the third one though
SmileR
10/26/09 9:38:07PM
Does anyone have a link to a site I can watch it on? Still haven't seen it and really want to.
george112
10/27/09 2:38:17PM

Posted by SmileR

Does anyone have a link to a site I can watch it on? Still haven't seen it and really want to.

PM has been sent
SmileR
10/27/09 6:39:54PM
That is a creepy film!
Jackelope
10/27/09 11:17:17PM
It must be creepier in the theater. For the record it's not the kind of movie that is going to scare most guys. It's scary for girls and all that, but guys won't jump hardly. It's more the type of film that leaves you creeped out a little bit than anything
george112
10/27/09 11:25:20PM

Posted by Jackelope

It must be creepier in the theater. For the record it's not the kind of movie that is going to scare most guys. It's scary for girls and all that, but guys won't jump hardly. It's more the type of film that leaves you creeped out a little bit than anything

i agree.

but i was sure as hell creeped out for a little bit