Pankration

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Pankration
loonytnt
9/3/07 10:00:18PM
i just watched nick diaz fight in a match it was sweet, has anyone see Pankration before? and does anyone no the rule

if you havent watched it you need to its cool
loonytnt
9/8/07 2:36:45PM
well i like it anyway
DJDark41
9/8/07 3:38:47PM
Why would you do that? I really don't like you...Use real words, and make intelligent threads, and maybe people will answer. Sometimes I really do believe that my camp leader lets people in just for the sake of having people.
JimiMak
9/8/07 3:45:50PM
It's a showdown at team pit
DJDark41
9/8/07 5:06:59PM

Posted by JimiMak

It's a showdown at team pit

Not the first time either. With the exception of about 5-6 people, the average IQ of my class is about a 7. Of course, I'm being generous when I say that, but I think since they were smart enough to find the internet, get on a website, make an account and find a fight camp, they can't be completely stupid.
zephead
9/8/07 6:22:47PM

Posted by DJDark41

Why would you do that? I really don't like you...Use real words, and make intelligent threads, and maybe people will answer. Sometimes I really do believe that my camp leader lets people in just for the sake of having people.

If you don't like what he posts, don't open his threads. If posts like his get you pissed, how do you deal with the world?
Irish209
9/8/07 8:55:13PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by DJDark41

If you don't like what he posts, don't open his threads. If posts like his get you pissed, how do you deal with the world?

my guess he doesnt! he does one of 2 things..FIRST THING- plays shooter games and takes them WAY to seriosly online!!
SECOND THING-says nothing and waits for the day when some very unlucky bastard wrongs him in some way,when he then freaks the **** out and unloads a couple clips in the unsuspecting ppl around him.Next getting shot by 5-0 and rotting in hell for all eternity just cause he couldnt RELAX!!
DJDark41
9/9/07 12:41:28AM

Posted by Irish209

my guess he doesnt! he does one of 2 things..FIRST THING- plays shooter games and takes them WAY to seriosly online!!
SECOND THING-says nothing and waits for the day when some very unlucky bastard wrongs him in some way,when he then freaks the **** out and unloads a couple clips in the unsuspecting ppl around him.Next getting shot by 5-0 and rotting in hell for all eternity just cause he couldnt RELAX!!

Well, I do play alot of shooting games, but I've never commited a single act of violence outside of a tackle playing football, an armbar or two on friends while we were wrestling, or a hockey fight(against my friends, so no actual punches to the face.)

And zephead, I open his threads because his stupidity and stupid posting reflects on my camp because he is a part of it, and I need to tell him to quit being stupid and to stop making people think bad of my camp because of people who post stupid things.