Pang Sung Hwan looks set to face Takanori Gomi at Sengoku

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Pang Sung Hwan looks set to face Takanori Gomi at Sengoku
kastro_316
7/9/08 11:21:35AM
DreamFighters.com

Pang Sung Hwan is set to face Takanori Gomi at the next Sengoku. Pang Sung Hwan is the DEEP LgithWeight Champ, and has stated that "his next opponent looks to be a foreigner with a good punch."
jiujitsufreak74
7/9/08 11:29:25AM
i honestly hope Pang knocks Gomi into next week. i don't respect Gomi at all as a fighter and i would love to see him drop in the LW rankings. anyone who is a champion but doesn't put the title on the line or that looks sloppier than cottage cheese in a main event fight garners no respect from me.
juanez13
7/9/08 11:46:45AM
BOO you jjfreak, boo you!! and WAR GOMI!!!!

anf if you think Gomi will get KO'd, think again cus nobody is knocking Gomi out, best chin of the light weights by far! dont believe me? i'll give you some proof

jiujitsufreak74
7/9/08 8:59:15PM
i never said i didn't think Gomi will win, but i want him to lose.
EON
7/9/08 10:19:56PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i never said i didn't think Gomi will win, but i want him to lose.

why is he still fighting nobodies anyway... the man was running from nick diaz when he was gassed and tried to have the ref stop the fight cuz of nicks cuts while he was getting whooped, thats in the top 10 of shameful mma moments for sure