PAN AMS in New York

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » PAN AMS in New York
komodo20
9/25/08 6:15:17PM
The tournament will take place on October 04th in Nat Holman Gymnasium / 138 th Street & Convent Avenue, New York, NY 10031.

http://www.ibjjf.org/pannogi2008registration.htm
The_Ho_Bag
9/26/08 4:00:01PM
i was suppose to compete in it but there is no white belt division but my instructor is competing and is gunna win gold at 162
jiujitsufreak74
9/26/08 4:28:12PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

i was suppose to compete in it but there is no white belt division but my instructor is competing and is gunna win gold at 162

Jermano FTW!!!!
Jackelope
9/26/08 4:33:14PM
A lot of people I know are going to be there. Some of them former gold medalists. Here's to hoping they have a good time and bring us home some metal I'd love to go but there's no way I could afford it and I'd probably get mopped up anyway.
jiujitsufreak74
9/26/08 4:51:39PM

Posted by Jackelope

A lot of people I know are going to be there. Some of them former gold medalists. Here's to hoping they have a good time and bring us home some metal I'd love to go but there's no way I could afford it and I'd probably get mopped up anyway.

if you do decide to go though i think we should meet up
The_Ho_Bag
9/26/08 4:57:01PM
nick, Germano said his 1st sub is gunna a triangles for me ahahah

WAR Germano =) aha

im goin for a fact
jiujitsufreak74
9/26/08 5:00:07PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

WAR Germano =) aha

im goin for a fact

if he could pull of his signature choke,. i will just explode
The_Ho_Bag
9/26/08 5:20:06PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

WAR Germano =) aha

im goin for a fact

if he could pull of his signature choke,. i will just explode

werd son, ahaha hit me up
Jackelope
9/26/08 8:35:31PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Jackelope

if you do decide to go though i think we should meet up

Bro if I'm ever in New York you can bet your ass we'll meet up. Keep an eye out for dudes from my gym when you're there, though.