Palhares: ‘Sonnen asked to train with me’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Palhares: ‘Sonnen asked to train with me’
Kpro
5/28/12 4:09:56AM
The Brazilian Rousimar “Toquinho” Palhares revealed, on an exclusive interview with TATAME, that the American Chael Sonnen’s team got in touch with his coach, Murilo Bustamante, and asked help on the trainings for the Anderson Silva fight, slated for UFC 148.

LINK
Travesty145
5/28/12 10:51:54AM
<3 chael
Twenty20Dollars
5/28/12 11:24:28AM
I don't believe it!

prophecy033
5/28/12 3:17:48PM
I'm pretty surprised that Chael asked to be honest after all the shit he's been saying about Brazil. But that would have been a great chance for Palhares to get him in a wicked ankle lock.
Chael_Sonnen
5/28/12 9:12:15PM
Palhares is suffering from dementia he received from Mr. Johnny Cash

I digress......

Vinny Magalhães >>>>>>>>>> Busta what's his name
Bubbles
5/28/12 11:10:59PM
I guess Paul Harris would rather fight Sonnen than train with him. I'd love to see that fight
Chael_Sonnen
5/28/12 11:50:54PM

Posted by Bubbles

I guess Paul Harris would rather fight Sonnen than train with him. I'd love to see that fight

Result:

See the second fight with Chael P. vs the other short (and rather insane) brah-zilian fighter from the ole' WEC days.
postman
5/29/12 11:46:32AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Bubbles

Result:

See the second fight with Chael P. vs the other short (and rather insane) brah-zilian fighter from the ole' WEC days.

I wonder if Chael has ever seen a leg lock