Pacman vs Bradley ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Pacman vs Bradley ?
sbulldavid
6/10/12 1:14:06AM
Did anybody watch that fight. It was one of the most competive fights I've seen in a boxing ring in some time but, I don;t think I'm alone when I say Manny got robbed in a figt he dominated fairly easily.
hashyandy4
6/10/12 1:18:22AM
I watched the hole fight and i have to say that was the worst decision ive ever seen. Boxing is the most corrupt sport going. Really annoying. But Yeah i had 10 rounds for Manny and 2 for Tim. Manny outlanded him by like over a 100 punches or something. Crazy!!
sbulldavid
6/10/12 1:24:43AM
That was how I had it ten rounds to two and that was being nice.
Budgellism
6/10/12 9:55:41AM

Posted by hashyandy4

I watched the hole fight and i have to say that was the worst decision ive ever seen. Boxing is the most corrupt sport going. Really annoying. But Yeah i had 10 rounds for Manny and 2 for Tim. Manny outlanded him by like over a 100 punches or something. Crazy!!

I scored it the same hashy. Disgusting decision. Even the guy that scored it for Manny had the score all wrong. 115-113? Doubts to that.
Card
6/19/12 1:44:57PM
It was sad. The first thing the wifey said after the fight was - "What a waste of time". Even casual fans couldn't understand the decision.