Packed Weekend!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Packed Weekend!!
casey64
1/19/09 11:10:51AM
Affliction on Saturday
WEC on Sunday

Anyone think there gonna order Affliction this weekend?
DCRage
1/19/09 11:20:35AM
It'll be on streamed on MMAturf so I'll just try and watch it there. WEC is on too late for me Sunday night (gotta work Monday) so I'll catch a replay on Versus.
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/09 11:22:17AM
I didnt even realize WEC was so close. Then I think UFC is showing Lesnar vs Couture 91 i think it was on saturday night on spike, if im correct.
DCRage
1/19/09 11:26:36AM
Correct, UFC 91 is Saturday night. It's part of a 10-hour marathon that's UFC's latest "Screw Affliction" counterprogramming. The Spike schedule for Saturday is this:
3:30 PM ET-Penn-GSP Special
4:30 PM ET-UFC Primetime (both episodes, this week's episode will air first)
5:30 PM ET-Chuck Liddell documentary
7 PM ET-Likely 2 hours of Unleashed headlined by, respectively, Brock Lesnar-Frank Mir and Lesnar-Heath Herring
9 PM ET-UFC 91 Replay
11:30 PM ET-Brock specials repeats
casey64
1/19/09 11:29:02AM

Posted by DCRage

It'll be on streamed on MMAturf so I'll just try and watch it there. WEC is on too late for me Sunday night (gotta work Monday) so I'll catch a replay on Versus.

WEC is free on Versus right? If so what time will it be on DC?
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/09 12:05:17PM
good job UFC haha
ncordless
1/19/09 12:32:07PM

Posted by casey64

Affliction on Saturday
WEC on Sunday

The real question is... are you a fan of mma? Bcause if you are it should be a no brainer that you will order Affliction.
DCRage
1/19/09 1:13:46PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by DCRage

WEC is free on Versus right? If so what time will it be on DC?

WEC 38 will be free on Versus, it's scheduled to start at 9:30 PM ET. But there's a chance it could start late depending on how long the NHL All-Star Game runs (starts around 6 PM ET on Versus). Right now the earliest WEC probably will try PPV is May, the April event (likely headlined by Torres-Bowles) probably will also be on Versus.
casey64
1/19/09 2:35:21PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by casey64

Affliction on Saturday
WEC on Sunday

The real question is... are you a fan of mma? Bcause if you are it should be a no brainer that you will order Affliction.

Oh i'm watching thats a no brainer as you said just wondering if anyone else is if so how just something to talk about.
FrankTheTank1181
1/19/09 5:41:41PM
It's definetly gonna be a packed weekend coming up. Along with all the MMA to watch I'll be going to see Disturbed and Sevendust on Friday night.
casey64
1/19/09 6:01:18PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

It's definetly gonna be a packed weekend coming up. Along with all the MMA to watch I'll be going to see Disturbed and Sevendust on Friday night.

LUCKY!!!!
MMAcca
1/21/09 1:17:34AM
Wow. Didn't realise WEC was this weekend. Bonus
Hendo67
1/21/09 1:46:53PM
NHL Super Skills
Affliction

WEC

cannot complain
higdon10
1/21/09 4:34:55PM
This weekend is gonna be sick!!!
The_Metal_Maniac
1/21/09 9:42:59PM
This weekend and next weekend are gonna be insane. Affliction and WEC, next week GSP vs. Penn, Super Bowl, it really doesn't get much better.
Pitbull09
1/21/09 10:44:42PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by casey64

Affliction on Saturday
WEC on Sunday

The real question is, did you watch the first Affliction PPV? It was awful quality and the camera seemed to be in the nose bleed seats for how far away it was. Anyone who doesn;t order it save themselves $40 and prob missing another obvious Fedor victory. Is anyone really interested in Sobral/ Soukojou after how bad he did in the UFC? Sobral should destroy him and Barnett is going to win also.
All these fightas are predictable if you ask me and not worth the cash, especially with Lil Nog and Hordecki off the card now.
Pitbull09
1/21/09 10:51:13PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

This weekend and next weekend are gonna be insane. Affliction and WEC, next week GSP vs. Penn, Super Bowl, it really doesn't get much better.

Yea, Im most excited for next week. GSP/ Penn 2 and the Superbowl is a sweet week for me. I had to skip on UFC 93 cause Im broke so the last stuff I saw was 92 and Dream.
WAR Steelers and GSP