Pac Man Jones, You're Outta Here

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pac Man Jones, You're Outta Here
zephead
10/14/08 4:20:45PM
RampageOwnedYou
10/14/08 4:50:03PM
Thank god!!
Too many of these people in the sports world, who have no clue HOW GOOD they have it!! Perfect example here with Jones. He has had more chances to clean his act up, but no can do.

I think all leagues should whipe out people like him and others out of the sports world all together. How about those people who work their asses off, and cant make it on a team, because some jackass like Jones is taking his spot. And breaking the law in more ways than one.
zephead
10/14/08 4:57:40PM
Jones should have never been allowed to rejoin the NFL the first time. But Jerry Jones being the person he is, he singed the bum and now this. Good for them.
coldchillin
10/14/08 5:03:46PM
damn, the news keeps on getting worse and worse for Cowboys' fans.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/14/08 5:04:28PM
if he was gonna **** up, he shoulda gone all out
like gettin wasted & punchin a bouncer at a strip club
oh well
Twenty20Dollars
10/14/08 5:09:42PM
I honestly dont think Adam Jones is even any good. He wasnt worth the risk for the cowboys.

Seriously, there are tons of other guys out there that would love to play in the NFL and wouldnt screw up that opportunity.
Lord_Lenny
10/14/08 5:48:46PM

Posted by coldchillin

damn, the news keeps on getting worse and worse for Cowboys' fans.

Yeah but we picked up the other Roy Williams WR from the lions, our Roy Williams SS will be back, Romo will be back in 4 weeks, Terrance Newman should be back in 4 weeks and Pac Man might be back in 4 Weeks, so there's definitely hope left
aaa9erh8er
10/14/08 5:56:04PM
awwww s h i t. oo well i still see us going to the super bowl
DCRage
10/14/08 7:56:20PM
They've also lost Felix Jones for a few weeks (at least 4-6) due to injury. Geez, some day to be a Jones, eh? In just-as-suspicious news, Madden Curse Cover Boy Shaun Alexander was signed by The Danny, who felt he needed something to compete with The Curse Of Les Boulez.
casey64
10/14/08 8:25:28PM
I knew he would get in trouble again after his first incident, glad he is gone, its a shame that so much talent and money can be thrown down the toilet just over stupidity, oh well gald he is gone though.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/17/08 8:55:31PM

Posted by casey64

I knew he would get in trouble again after his first incident, glad he is gone, its a shame that so much talent and money can be thrown down the toilet just over stupidity, oh well gald he is gone though.

kinda reminds me of krazy horse.....maybe him & pacman should hang out
urbman
10/19/08 8:44:33PM
I thought they only lost jones for 2 weeks?Is the injury more serious then originally reported ?Anyway, good riddance to pac man,you won't be missed..