Overeem's UFC 156 blood test clean – with testosterone levels below normal range

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Overeem's UFC 156 blood test clean – with testosterone levels below normal range
FastKnockout
2/26/13 10:31:14PM
A blood test administered to heavyweight Alistair Overeem following his loss at UFC 156 earlier this month has come back clean, and with testosterone levels below the normal testing range.

Link
jae_1833
2/27/13 12:00:29AM
Intersting, this will throw a wrench in Dana's new plan for sure!
sparky
2/27/13 12:26:06AM
Glad to hear
BeeR
2/27/13 6:58:01AM
of course they were, did you see how flabby he was.
Adam_Buru
2/27/13 8:37:56AM

Posted by BeeR

of course they were, did you see how flabby he was.

And how badly he fought?
tcunningham
2/27/13 3:18:51PM
he definitely wasnt as jacked and he did seem softer than usual. if his levels were below normal thats not good for anybody. i want to see reem at %100, with normal test levels. just because the guy popped for PED's once doesnt mean that its okay for him to have below average testosterone levels.
BeeR
2/28/13 4:47:43PM
sure it is, if ravage your body with steroids so that it cant produce normal levels of hormones that's your own damn fault.

I dont feel sorry for crack heads who have smoked themselves retarded, so im not going to feel sorry for athletes who cycle roids until their bodies are retarded
prophecy033
3/1/13 3:21:25AM

Posted by tcunningham

he definitely wasnt as jacked and he did seem softer than usual. if his levels were below normal thats not good for anybody. i want to see reem at %100, with normal test levels. just because the guy popped for PED's once doesnt mean that its okay for him to have below average testosterone levels.