Overall Health = Sexual Health

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Overall Health = Sexual Health
« Previous Page
Jason-plata
8/18/08 1:39:03PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

emfleek
8/18/08 1:51:09PM
3 or 4 minutes? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

I can have sex 3 times and eat a couple slices of frozen pizza in that amount of time.
jiujitsufreak74
8/18/08 4:04:12PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Rush
So it appears the answer is not that clear cut. Though I am shocked that the one study said that 3/4 men ejaculate within 2min over half the time. I always thought the average was 10-20 min.

You'd better believe it buddy. I'll keep this story short as to keep this thread in the Locker Room, and not the Padded Room, but I was mildly fooling around with my ex-girlfriend and got her off while we were in her car. She thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread for it, which kind of confused me as I hadn't done anything paticularly special. She noticed I wasn't nearly as amazed with myself as she was, at which point she told me she was of the impression men couldn't give women orgasms, and that women could only give themselves orgasms.

The best part of this was that she was with the same guy for 8 YEARS and he never got her off, doing anything, even one time!

i remember that story...what ever happened to her? you still eating her home made Italian cooking?

anyway, in all honesty, the best way to last longer is to get rid of the first bullet ion the chamber before your girl comes over. the second one takes a lot longer fire and you'll be good for at least double what you are now.
iwannabesedated
8/18/08 4:11:58PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

anyway, in all honesty, the best way to last longer is to get rid of the first bullet ion the chamber before your girl comes over. the second one takes a lot longer fire and you'll be good for at least double what you are now.

Or just drink a bunch of whiskey and do large amounts of blow..Youll be good for hours.Not that i would know from experience or anything.Juts what i've heard.

emfleek
8/18/08 4:13:08PM

Bingo.

When in doubt, flog the dolphin.
Kracker_Jap
8/18/08 5:54:55PM
I found this and thought of this thread..... "I hope it helps"

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 3
casey64
8/18/08 6:34:57PM
What a thread.
nastshabast
8/18/08 8:33:16PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Rush
So it appears the answer is not that clear cut. Though I am shocked that the one study said that 3/4 men ejaculate within 2min over half the time. I always thought the average was 10-20 min.

You'd better believe it buddy. I'll keep this story short as to keep this thread in the Locker Room, and not the Padded Room, but I was mildly fooling around with my ex-girlfriend and got her off while we were in her car. She thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread for it, which kind of confused me as I hadn't done anything paticularly special. She noticed I wasn't nearly as amazed with myself as she was, at which point she told me she was of the impression men couldn't give women orgasms, and that women could only give themselves orgasms.

The best part of this was that she was with the same guy for 8 YEARS and he never got her off, doing anything, even one time!

Haha and you believed her. Ate that shit right up didn't ya.
nastshabast
8/18/08 8:34:44PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Or just drink a bunch of whiskey and do large amounts of blow..Youll be good for hours.Not that i would know from experience or anything.Juts what i've heard.

lmao blow. ya then you don't have to worry about bustin a nut.
misses1112
8/18/08 10:04:43PM
i personally don't care for longer than 10-15 max

i say jump on top & get to the point so i can shower up & play PS3

win-win
nastshabast
8/18/08 10:10:37PM

Posted by misses1112

win-win

fishin for props I bet lol. i'll take the bait. You're a good sport. Are you Canadian by any chance? removed somehows?
misses1112
8/18/08 10:16:58PM

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by misses1112

win-win

fishin for props I bet lol. i'll take the bait. You're a good sport. Are you Canadian by any chance? removed somehows?

fishin for props = no

telling the truth = yes

i'm not saying some girls don't require more work, but i have a busy schedule that requires efficiency. get to the point and move on...
nastshabast
8/18/08 11:55:36PM

Posted by misses1112

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by misses1112

win-win

fishin for props = no

telling the truth = yes

i'm not saying some girls don't require more work, but i have a busy schedule that requires efficiency. get to the point and move on...

It was a joke. lol. i knew you were serious.busy.get to the paint.
Svartorm
8/18/08 11:57:34PM

i remember that story...what ever happened to her? you still eating her home made Italian cooking?

Nope, hence why shes my ex-girlfriend. Its probably for the best, although I do miss the lasagna. In fact, I think I miss it more than the sex.
misses1112
8/18/08 11:58:37PM

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by misses1112

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by misses1112

win-win

fishin for props = no

telling the truth = yes

It was a joke. lol. i knew you were serious.busy.get to the paint.

paint is cool
Aaronno9
8/19/08 12:09:10AM
This thread is an absolute curse! I was getting my mac on tonight, and all i could think about was finishing to soon after reading this. And what do you know, 5 minutes in, and bang, i was done. It was one of the most awkward moments of my life. Ive been with my girlfriend for like 2 and a half years to so she was just as shocked as me

It sucked.
StevenSeagal
8/19/08 11:16:21AM

Posted by Aaronno9

This thread is an absolute curse! I was getting my mac on tonight, and all i could think about was finishing to soon after reading this. And what do you know, 5 minutes in, and bang, i was done. It was one of the most awkward moments of my life. Ive been with my girlfriend for like 2 and a half years to so she was just as shocked as me

It sucked.

crazy right??? its a mental rut thats a pain to get out of.

*****DISCLAIMER******
If you are a new reader to this topic and starting with page 4 first, and can last in the sack,,, CLOSE this window now haha. Unnecessary wad busting may occur. In case of accidental batter spilling, refer to mine and others techniques to get your purple pumper back in order lol...
Pages: 1 [2]