Oscar De La Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao video bet between Roger Huerta and Brandon Vera

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Oscar De La Hoya vs Manny Pacquiao video bet between Roger Huerta and Brandon Vera
POLL: Manny vs Oscar
Manny TKO/KO 42% (10)
Manny Dec 17% (4)
Oscar TKO/KO 21% (5)
Oscar Decision 21% (5)
juanez13
11/30/08 9:52:12PM
LINK

Quite obvious who each is going for (with Brandon being for the Philippines, and Roger being Mexican)....The Loser has to wear a chicken suit in a busy street.

I think it'll be funny and hopefully they tape it. Nways, who does everyone got in this fight?
Jackelope
11/30/08 11:17:34PM
Oscar might win it due to his powerful hook, but everywhere else I see Manny beating him. The kid is just lightning fast ... and he's got the roach in his corner. I really like Pacquiao as a person and a fighter, so here's to hoping he wins it
EvenFlow
12/1/08 12:49:43AM
huerta's gonna be wearin that chicken suit lol
loller90278
12/1/08 2:14:10AM
pacman is gonna tear up the golden boy!
Aaronno9
12/1/08 7:44:12AM
Head says pacman, heart says Oscar. I dunno man, just have a gut feeling oscars going to shock everybody and put pacman on his back. Hopefully lots of people are putting money on pacman and oscar gets a good line, i might be tempted to lay some dough on him.
higdon10
12/1/08 4:43:21PM
De La Hoya has a pretty big advantage in size and power. Very interesting fight. I'm gonna say Pacquiao by Unanimous Decision. But if Oscar KO's him I won't be suprised.
Pookie
12/2/08 12:17:06AM
Im rooting for Pacquiao, but i think De La Hoya is going to just be too big for him.

Heres to hoping Oscar Drops his hands a little earlier in the fight then usual
cmill21
12/2/08 2:15:01AM

Posted by Pookie

Im rooting for Pacquiao, but i think De La Hoya is going to just be too big for him.

Heres to hoping Oscar Drops his hands a little earlier in the fight then usual

Same feelings. I want Manny to win and do it impressively so Floyd will come out of retirement for the monster pay day and my dream fight but Oscar might be to big. I know alot of flips so they would kill me if I said Oscar will win lol.