RAMPAGE - DEC 0% (0)
Ultimate_fighter
8/16/07 3:50:34PM
Who Wins?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
juanez13
8/16/07 3:53:14PM
defenately rampage, i dont see tito winning this fight at all, rampage will cut him off everwhere he goes, and will knock him out, i dont think tito will take page down either.....i see page winning this fight 2nd round KO
Ultimate_fighter
8/16/07 4:02:17PM

Posted by juanez13

defenately rampage, i dont see tito winning this fight at all, rampage will cut him off everwhere he goes, and will knock him out, i dont think tito will take page down either.....i see page winning this fight 2nd round KO

DMcCabe11
8/16/07 4:07:30PM
rampage is the version of tito then can beat chuck so i think it will be a very even matched fight believe it or not tito is still a good fighter he was hurt against rashad which he still shuda won and liddell just has his number
EddieBowers
8/16/07 4:14:15PM
Page by KO. I think Tito is too into his clothing line, and making money then fighting. His comment is "I will fight anybody.... if the price is right". Why not fight for the thrill... the rush... the fans. Yes I know money is important.. but come on. Why is it always abotu the money with Tito???
DJDark41
8/16/07 4:16:05PM
In this case, MMAth works. Ortiz got wrecked by Chuck twice, obviously Chuck is much better then Tito. But the way Rampage handled Chuck twice shows that he is way better then Chuck. It would be an entertaining fight, but it would ultimately end up with Rampage tossing Tito around the cage like a ragdoll.
The_Grim_Reaper
8/16/07 5:36:23PM
Rampage tko / ko and you would see some entertaining slams by Rampage
Twenty20Dollars
8/16/07 5:49:25PM
hahah all 8 votes rampage by tko nice
carlmh311
8/16/07 6:01:48PM
Rampage would KO Tito.........1st Tito's striking sucks.......2nd Tito would probably get slammed......3rd Rampages takedown defense is probably good enough to keep Tito away.....Tito is way over rated.....All is see him doing is talking alot of trash and getting handled just like he was by Randy and Chuck.
Aries2343
8/16/07 7:05:25PM
I don't like Rampage but Tito will try to take him down and Rampage will sprawl and puch his head in
TOMMYAYO05
8/16/07 7:16:57PM

Posted by DMcCabe11

rampage is the version of tito then can beat chuck so i think it will be a very even matched fight believe it or not tito is still a good fighter he was hurt against rashad which he still shuda won and liddell just has his number

I totally agree i just think liddell has tito's number as rampage has liddell's.people sit there and talk about what happen to tito? wheres the old tito?really he hasnt went anywhere he dominated griffin in maybe one of the most lopsided first rounds ive ever seen(and he even had a torn lcl)then he brutally smashed ken in two fights and then put on a great performance against chuck and he just got caught like the other 8 people before him.Really he was hurt against evans and still won the fight.Tito is still a beast and after he walks through evans.....liddell,rampage,shogun,hendo, and wandi need to all watch out.
SpiderSilva
8/16/07 10:50:44PM
I think Tito has a chance but Rampage is vary strong I dont think he could knock out tito he has vary good d fence in stand up this would be won by GnP either way Tito or Page this would be a fight i would want to see
gamez0932
8/17/07 2:21:22AM
tito is one of my favorate fighters, but i cant see him getting through rampages blocking ability.. there both good wrestlers so thats even there... tito also doesnt like getting hit, he doesnt have a really tuff chin...i can see rampage catching him and knocking him out.
cmill21
8/17/07 2:31:09AM
Can't see tito pulling this one off. Page by powerslam KO.
DCRage
8/17/07 9:02:22AM
Of course I'd want Tito to win, but this would be all Rampage. I think the only question is when it would end, I think Ortiz' conditioning is still good enough that he could last until the 3rd round (if it were 5 rounds), but by then Rampage probably will have done enough damage to get a TKO win.
BigEvil
8/17/07 9:31:31AM
Rampage dominates... but not before we get to witness what is possibly the most hilarious pre fight interviews ever, I just wish they hated each other. Incidentally we know how Tito feels about fighting his friends I wonder if this feeling were to cahnge if lets say a title shot for Tito was involved???
hardhitta513
8/17/07 4:10:23PM
page stand-up is better but i like tito to win i think we c it sometime soon tho even tho they friends
sakurabaforever
8/18/07 3:55:26AM
Jackson no doubt. What can Tito do better then Jackson? Nothing...we would see some really nice slams and maybe Tito try to grab the cage to prevent takedown/slam ?
NatedawgThaM
8/18/07 3:37:21PM
Yeah, I don't see Tito being able to take him down. He'll shoot but Rampage we'll get the underhooks and lift him back up to his feet and knee to the body...

I see them getting into the clinch and rampage starts throwing uppercuts and hooks and Tito hits the ground and rampage GNP's him to finish and wins by TKO in Late 1st or 2nd round...