Ortiz on Hotlist

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ortiz on Hotlist
DevonFoxy
7/5/07 6:04:31PM
Hey did anyone see Tito on the Hotlist today? He was there basically hyping the fight and everything but he had a catchy little phrase i thought

Seven Seven O Seven the destruction of Rashad Evans
TOMMYAYO05
7/5/07 6:13:35PM
of course he is always good with the phrases.
nastshabast
7/5/07 6:21:47PM
how about 'bitch please evans ko's ortiz'
italianpride
7/5/07 7:44:59PM

Posted by nastshabast

lol WESSSSSSSSSSTIDE RIDAH
KingKash
7/5/07 8:24:20PM

Posted by nastshabast

Could not have put it better myself.
estrada209
7/5/07 8:36:22PM
yeah he talks alot of shit... but come fight day hes gonna get rude awakenning when he fights rashad evans..... rashad is a better wrestler and his standup is better than titos.... so watch for rashad to surprise the world....
DevonFoxy
7/6/07 12:01:37AM
Ok when you say his standup is better then Ortiz's how do u know this? Because you've seen rashad fight B class fighters at best. And even when he fought those matches other then the two knock outs, if you take his wrestling out of his game he would have lost all three of his other fights. Making him 2-3 in the UFC so before you go saying his stand up is better then Ortiz's think for a second. You go back and look at Ortiz V Liddell 2 and you'll see how much Ortiz stand up improved. He had some nice hits against one of the top strikers in the game and he stood in there a bit too long and thats the reason he loss the fight. He had won the second round and if he lasted the 3rd round who knows. I'm just saying you have no reason to think Rashad has a better stand up and I'm sticking with Ortiz's stand up until i see other wise in the fight.
FeelTheJoy
7/6/07 2:20:20AM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Ok when you say his standup is better then Ortiz's how do u know this? Because you've seen rashad fight B class fighters at best. And even when he fought those matches other then the two knock outs, if you take his wrestling out of his game he would have lost all three of his other fights. Making him 2-3 in the UFC so before you go saying his stand up is better then Ortiz's think for a second. You go back and look at Ortiz V Liddell 2 and you'll see how much Ortiz stand up improved. He had some nice hits against one of the top strikers in the game and he stood in there a bit too long and thats the reason he loss the fight. He had won the second round and if he lasted the 3rd round who knows. I'm just saying you have no reason to think Rashad has a better stand up and I'm sticking with Ortiz's stand up until i see other wise in the fight.

yes

and do like his little phrase. wonder how long it took him to make that
TOMMYAYO05
7/6/07 3:03:19AM
First off yes Ortiz has improved in the standup game but secondly Rashad is a boring wrestler he just lays on his opponets and waits for the decision tito grounds and pounds and constantly looks to finish people with those elbows..Shock the world yeah right tito is gonna take this fight with ease.
Tons33
7/7/07 7:39:56PM
One, two, three and to the four when rashads done with tito the refs gonna scrape him off the floor.