OREGON TOP TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » OREGON TOP TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!
chubbud22
9/21/07 3:33:04AM
Oregon Top Team Has been deleted som how. for all of u ott members that want to join I have ceated it again.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Chris_Rendleman
9/21/07 6:15:33PM
i went to oregon on holiday once it was nice
chubbud22
9/21/07 10:12:34PM

Posted by Chris_Rendleman

i went to oregon on holiday once it was nice

u r an idiot
bezun
9/25/07 11:35:52AM
Who's top team now? har har har. ojj sucka.
SteedTheDeed
9/27/07 11:51:51PM

Posted by bezun

Who's top team now? har har har. ojj sucka.

hes got it right, if you live in Oregon you should be under the Team OJJ banner.
chubbud22
1/24/08 7:20:39PM
Your not even the best jiu-jitsu school. Pistol Petes Lotus club. Troll
bezun
1/28/08 3:25:49PM
Have you even bothered to check out the school online, or is there only one internet connection over there in Medford and you have to share. There is a reason that OJJ stands for Oregon Judo Jiu Jitsu, cause its the best of Oregon. This Oregon top team deal or yours is just a name you have given your team. If you want to start being a dick and talk shit about our jiu jitsu then go ahead, but it's making this little Lotus Club of yours look bad. F-ing Medford.
xtra_chewy
1/29/08 2:19:09AM
SBGi!!! Tom Matijacik, give him some training for 2 years and he will dominate.
chubbud22
2/5/08 9:56:08PM

Posted by bezun

Have you even bothered to check out the school online, or is there only one internet connection over there in Medford and you have to share. There is a reason that OJJ stands for Oregon Judo Jiu Jitsu, cause its the best of Oregon. This Oregon top team deal or yours is just a name you have given your team. If you want to start being a dick and talk shit about our jiu jitsu then go ahead, but it's making this little Lotus Club of yours look bad. F-ing Medford.

I know who the hell you are and i am not impressed. And how the hell does your schools name make you the best? Thats just stupid. Im sure you guys are a better camp than Quest.
bezun
2/6/08 2:53:48PM
Again, you are embarassing your damned school. Here is the deal... Your instructor may be a 2nd degree bb, however there is nothing on the net about your school. Our school holds multiple amateur belts and three pro belts. We have Anibal Lobo as our instructor and he is on the Rickson Gracie fight team and came up from Brazil with the Gracie Brothers. Team OJJ trains at the school and they are one of the top teams in Oregon. Son, you have no room to speak of our gym that way and by no means do you have the right to trash our gym when your's isn't even on the map. Come up here to train and I'll show you the difference.
chubbud22
2/6/08 5:07:12PM
You got me man. I know you guys are world class fighters im sure Linland is thinkin about leaving quest to join you. And Pistol Pete has trained and actually earned hisbrown belt from Rickson,but since you are so smart im sure you already know that. I was just messin with you about ojj at first,but you are starting to convince me that you are a bunch of winers.
bezun
2/7/08 3:11:13PM
Again. I guess in your gym a brown belt from Rickson is far superior than our Professor's Second Degree Black. My bad. Keep up the good work. BTW Lindland manages a couple of our fighters but you probably knew that based on the extensive research you are aparently so skilled in.
Pookie
2/7/08 3:56:22PM
Man, there is no love on this thread...

BlazinSaddle
2/7/08 4:05:33PM

Posted by Pookie

Man, there is no love on this thread...

lol you have the craziest pictures man, lol
Pookie
2/7/08 4:17:22PM
i do me best to lighten the mood
chubbud22
2/7/08 8:43:59PM

Posted by bezun

Again. I guess in your gym a brown belt from Rickson is far superior than our Professor's Second Degree Black. My bad. Keep up the good work. BTW Lindland manages a couple of our fighters but you probably knew that based on the extensive research you are aparently so skilled in.

Well he obvoisly has recieved his 2nd degree black belt since moron; you read that yourself so have a good life being an idoit;computer geek and you yourself said you were the best school in oregon so shouldnt you be training Linland
bezun
2/8/08 12:32:16PM
okay man, now you are just lying. Eat poop and contunue to train and maybe you will gain some respect and not have to talk shit about other gyms. This will be the last response because I'm not putting our name out there for someone to just bash. Peace.
chubbud22
2/8/08 3:42:54PM
You are the computer geek you should know Pistol Pete recieved his 2nd degree black belt from Joe Moreira,but Im lying to impress some x box live star wars geek. Are you competing in the Sevenfeathers grappling tournament or is your camp just to bad ass for something like that. By the way this was a post to get my camp back together and you are the classless dick who started puttin your crap on here so piss off
Pookie
2/8/08 5:17:46PM
chubbud22
2/8/08 5:31:33PM

Posted by Pookie

bezun
2/8/08 6:25:27PM
He's talking about you, jackass. ya, i'm a 6'3 245 lb star wars nerd. Uh oh...
Pookie
2/8/08 6:31:40PM
well cubbud prop'd me so i guess im talking about bezun
bezun
2/8/08 6:45:01PM
Okay chub in butt. Check the Ojj myspace. Is Cam Ward A puss? Enoch Wilson maybe? Nope it is you who is the puss. Show me any kind of link for your school and I will stfu. Until then stfu. OTT must stand for Oregon's top trolls. Whammy!
Pookie
2/8/08 6:47:42PM
well it looks like ive been propped by both

so respectfully i add this picture so that all may know the super seriousness of this battle

and with that... i am backing out from this thread
chubbud22
2/8/08 10:33:14PM

Posted by Pookie

well it looks like ive been propped by both

so respectfully i add this picture so that all may know the super seriousness of this battle

and with that... i am backing out from this thread

you are opening your mouth pookie. pookie
chubbud22
2/8/08 10:37:47PM

Posted by bezun

Okay chub in butt. Check the Ojj myspace. Is Cam Ward A puss? Enoch Wilson maybe? Nope it is you who is the puss. Show me any kind of link for your school and I will stfu. Until then stfu. OTT must stand for Oregon's top trolls. Whammy!

Enoch got chocked out by John Gunderson who frequently trains at lotus. You sir are a big six three 245 pound puss,and he is obviosly talking about you. Oregon top trolls that is the dumbest sh** i have ever heard. I wrote you back on the private mail, its all good.
bezun
2/11/08 7:35:51PM
North versus South all over again. Northern Oregon for ever. I threw in the Highland Games in Winston and I'll say this, that is a nice area down there. Lets keep it in Orygun and call it good.
p.s. We have Eugene though cause my bro bro trained at Megaton.
trollbanner
2/11/08 8:18:46PM
Oregon Top Team 4 Life. Orygun, are you serious, I hate those stickers man, I bet you got one on the back window of your Iroc Z28. I don't really think anyone from OTT would be interested in keeping it Oregon, if it meant joining forces with you twats.
bezun
2/12/08 12:11:54PM
Jesus chub, nice recruitment. You must be proud