Are you ordering UFC 88 2nite?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Are you ordering UFC 88 2nite?
POLL: Are you ordering UFC 88 2nite?
Yeah!!! 35% (11)
Nope 19% (6)
Watching it somewhere 45% (14)
ricoj3323
9/6/08 3:49:30AM
Its that time for the big question for you and I know I'm ordering it cause i got to see my boys hendo and franklin win so they could fight each other, i got to see chuck win so he could have a big fight in december, Martin Kampmann vs. Nate Marquardt is proabably going to be fight of the night, its going to be a back and forth battle and dont sleep on Matt Brown vs. Dong Hyun Kim because that has potential for fight of the night too. I know this event lacks alot of good fights from top to bottom but its still worth getting for the reasons i explained above

so are you going to order this event or what?
Svartorm
9/6/08 4:22:48AM
Does the pope wear a big hat?
haggiswashere
9/6/08 5:44:32AM
why yes. yes i am. thank you for asking.
DCRage
9/6/08 9:57:01AM
I'll try to watch it if Hanna doesn't leave me powerless, flooded, or both. I'm in the middle of it for at least the next few hours. If everything's OK here tonight I'll probably try and watch it online.
Twenty20Dollars
9/6/08 12:58:21PM
Negative, I think I've got to save for the next 3 ppv's, UFC 90,91,92
prozacnation1978
9/6/08 1:14:29PM
i am glad i am rich considering this pay per view and nov are they only ones i am ordering the rest of the year with the oct and dec bout i am seeing live
MFOTHER
9/6/08 2:40:55PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i am glad i am rich considering this pay per view and nov are they only ones i am ordering the rest of the year with the oct and dec bout i am seeing live

im glad you are modest as well.
casey64
9/6/08 3:27:04PM
Watching it with family and friends. Can't wait.
JimiMak
9/6/08 3:30:40PM
Long as I don't lose power. I'll get the minor part of Hanah though so most likely. ...[edit] I realized you said ordering, lets just say I'm watching.
DCRage
9/6/08 5:57:22PM
Hanna's about gone and so far so good so I'm going ot try watching it on Channelsurfing. Says they'll have it (IE only).
DevonFoxy
9/6/08 6:03:51PM

Posted by DCRage

Hanna's about gone and so far so good so I'm going ot try watching it on Channelsurfing. Says they'll have it (IE only).

Yea they always do just make sure you use Internet Explorer because Firefox doesn't work for that one....I would recommend getting the one that is from justin.tv that was the best quality for the last couple pretty darn close to watching it on TV imo.
superfan
9/6/08 6:36:34PM
I'm Watching it Online
MMAcca
9/6/08 6:43:55PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by prozacnation1978

im glad you are modest as well.

PrinceofTranceGlobal
9/6/08 8:06:09PM
Yes