Orange Goo In Alaska Baffles Experts

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Orange Goo In Alaska Baffles Experts
Kpro
8/22/11 1:23:52AM
A strange orange gunk that appeared in a remote Alaskan village has locals and experts alike baffled.

The substance initially washed up on shores of Kivalina at a harbour, generating a crowd of puzzled onlookers. A few days later the goo was found again, this time in rain buckets used for collecting drinking water. Samples of the substance have been sent for testing.

LINK

pmoney
8/22/11 7:25:43AM
The whole Exxon-Valdez thing really overshadowed the great Frito-Lay tanker crash. Some 15,000 tons of Cheetos, both puffs and crunchy, were lost at sea.....
kopower
8/22/11 12:39:58PM
Saw this awhile back. Some crazy love sponges happy juice.
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 1:00:34PM
The answer is toxic waste. If you stop dumping toxic into the ocean, we would not have this sort of thing.
Pookie
8/22/11 1:06:41PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

The answer is toxic waste. If you stop dumping toxic into the ocean, we would not have this sort of thing.

Or this

KungFuMaster
8/22/11 1:16:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by KungFuMaster

Or this

LOL

I find it funny it was radioactive contamination caused by humans which created Godzilla and yet Godzilla turns around to help the humans. Godzilla needs to learn of his origin and maybe then we will finally have a sequel in which Godzilla attempts to destroy the world.

Damn, someone is going to steal this idea.
Pookie
8/22/11 2:02:16PM
Maybe Godzilla is thankful to the people that made him.
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 3:06:10PM

Posted by Pookie

Maybe Godzilla is thankful to the people that made him.

Or he could be resentful in the fact he can no longer live a normal lizard life. No mating calls, no mating ceremonies>>> Godzilla is one deprived lizard. If I was Godzilla, I would reek havoc throughout the planet.