Opportunity Knocked: UFC 83 interview with Jason Dooms Day

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Opportunity Knocked: UFC 83 interview with Jason Dooms Day
SmileR
3/20/08 11:04:45AM
When asked about his opponent Jason had this to say:

“I’ve always said he looks good, I mean I have respect for him. I think there’s a few holes in his game that I’ve kind of picked out … he’s fast, his hands are fast. He looked sharp out there, he’s quick and he’s aggressive. I think I’m going to have the fight with Alan Belcher that I thought I was going to have with Loiseau. I think Belcher is going to be my opportunity to get out there and reveal what I’ve been working on.”

Jason is a dedicated fighter as he works full time building homes up in Calgary during the day and trains well into the nights. He is looking forward, however, to leaving that behind.

Here’s another snip:

“Hopefully over the next six months I won’t be banging nails anymore, I could just be in the gym training full time.”

Confidence is not an issue with Jason –- he’s been preparing to walk through the gates of the Octagon in the UFC for a long time. With wins over notable opponents Loiseau, Ron Faircloth and Jonathan Goulet and his only recent loss coming at the heavy hands of Patrick Cote, Jason is poised to make the most of the opportunity put in front of him.

It’s now or never.

Link

or the full interview in audio here