Online real money MMA betting

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Online real money MMA betting
RNC
8/15/08 9:44:48PM
I'm thinking about getting into this but I'm a little hesitant. Has anyone ever been screwed over, and if so, which site? Aside from that, if not, what sites do you find are reliable and offer the best odds?

Thanks.
stock
8/16/08 12:30:45AM
I've been using www.sportsinteraction.com since 1997.
Never have had a problem.

They don't always have odds listed for all the fights, but it is the most user friendly site I have ever bet on.
They have also added fights in the past for me after dropping them an email.
Kpro
8/16/08 12:51:46AM
I lost about $1200 when betonsports.com went under and couldn't legally try to get it back. Just use the main sites and you'll be straight.
Svartorm
8/16/08 2:28:13AM
I use betus.com and they're awesome. Just an example of their awesomeness, last time I put in money, my credit card company fined me $15 for using a sport book. I casually brought it up in conversation on the phone with them, and they actually credited me $15 to make up for it, which was really nice considering I wasn't even complaining about it, and had no way to prove it to them.

Also, if you sign up for an account with them through the site, we get a little kickback, being as they're our main sponsors, so it helps keep the site running.