jdubs
11/16/07 11:11:37PM
reminds me of the first crazy salmon ko
jdubs
11/16/07 11:13:47PM
1st round ko, knee to head, taken out on stretcher
scoozna
11/16/07 11:14:52PM
Wow - that knee looked like it hardly hit him!? He's made the highlight reel again. Poor chap.
wolfman
11/16/07 11:38:39PM
Dude, this is a SPOILER! I saw the fight live, but some people didn't...Think before you post, that is all.
spikerman19
11/16/07 11:53:52PM
I am pretty sure this is a spoiler room

Posted by wolfman

Dude, this is a SPOILER! I saw the fight live, but some people didn't...Think before you post, that is all.

wolfman
11/17/07 12:07:18AM
It was moved to the spoiler forum...It used to be in the MMA General-Other organizations forum. Also, regardless the forum, the title can be seen in Today's Topics. Therefore, spoilers should never be in the title of a topic.

ncordless
11/17/07 12:14:55AM
Hopefully he will be ok. They say it is bad.
Basshandsome
11/17/07 2:04:25AM
"Sherdog.com editor Josh Gross reports that Salmon has been transported to Valley Medical. According to California State Athletic Commission Executive Officer Armando Garcia, Salmon suffered seizure in the ring. Garcia also stated that Salmon's career is in jeopardy."

From Sherdog Play-by-play

I hope he recovers!
Bemin
11/17/07 2:43:32AM
Ya from reading the Sherdog PbP and the forums sounds like he was ok, but suffered a concusion. He gave the medical staff a huge scare by slipping into a seizure after the fight. Turns out by the sounds of it he's ok, Scans came back negative from bleeding from the brain and a skull fracture. The sad part is Salmon may never get a doctor's clearance to fight again after scaring the medical staff so baddly, so his career in MMA might be over.

Hope it isn't so, War Salmon!
ncordless
11/17/07 3:00:23AM

Posted by Bemin

Ya from reading the Sherdog PbP and the forums sounds like he was ok, but suffered a concusion. He gave the medical staff a huge scare by slipping into a seizure after the fight. Turns out by the sounds of it he's ok, Scans came back negative from bleeding from the brain and a skull fracture. The sad part is Salmon may never get a doctor's clearance to fight again after scaring the medical staff so baddly, so his career in MMA might be over.

Hope it isn't so, War Salmon!

I was kinda thinking maybe Salmon shouldn't fight again... unless he can defend his head in a reasonable manner from now on.