OMG, Miguel Torres pic of his new cut. Ouch

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » OMG, Miguel Torres pic of his new cut. Ouch
MiniMan
3/8/10 6:15:53AM
Holy .......
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
seanfu
3/8/10 7:18:25AM
Nothin like a cut that leavs visible skull.
Boo_Radley21
3/8/10 11:59:36AM
wtf thats ******* nasty
ncordless
3/8/10 1:28:56PM
Man, that is a nasty cut. I think I see what Torres is thinking about through that sucker.
marcoDGK
3/8/10 4:09:57PM
wow!

I was bummed he lost. He has such a reach advantage I thought he would be able to use it in his advantage and get the W.
CwB
3/8/10 4:36:49PM

Posted by MiniMan

Holy .......

Now the real question??? Which would you rather have, Miguel's Cut or Bowles' Hand
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
marcoDGK
3/8/10 6:35:27PM
the hand... that cut looks TERRIBLE!
Boo_Radley21
3/8/10 8:40:52PM
definitely hand. i dont ever wanna see my skull lol
Pookie
3/8/10 8:43:15PM
Lets not forget about cruz's hand either...
Jackelope
3/8/10 8:43:54PM
Man I've had a cut skull and a broken hand before. That cut is massive and NASTY, but you don't ever want to have a broken hand because that bastard will haunt you til the day you die. All a big cut does is leave some nice scar tissue and make you a little uglier. Maybe open up again if it doesn't heal properly. I'll take that over a broken hand haunting me for the rest of my life any day of the week
lohmann
3/8/10 9:11:21PM
If Torres hadn't been submitted the fight would have been stopped as soon as there was a visible pause in the action.

That is the nastiest cut I have seen in MMA.
jae_1833
3/8/10 9:33:23PM
That's a good idea for a thread for the non lazy guys out there....a thread featuring the nastiest cuts in MMA.....Diego's and Eastman's come to mind....Oh and I had my head busted up like that before and it doesn't even hurt that bad....."F" a scar....the hand haunting I would definately not want!
chickmagnet
3/9/10 12:35:01AM

Posted by CwB

Posted by MiniMan

Holy .......

Now the real question??? Which would you rather have, Miguel's Cut or Bowles' Hand

Damn thats a tough question, I would have to say the cut. It will heal faster than a busted hand. A broken hand requires you to mend it much more and have to wait to hit the mits again. At least Miguel still has use of the rest of his body.

CwB
3/9/10 8:29:38PM

Posted by jae_1833

That's a good idea for a thread for the non lazy guys out there....a thread featuring the nastiest cuts in MMA.....Diego's and Eastman's come to mind....Oh and I had my head busted up like that before and it doesn't even hurt that bad....."F" a scar....the hand haunting I would definately not want!

Worst cuts in MMA History

The video isnt anything special but it goes through some of the worst cuts. There is also a sequel to this video but it isnt very good.

I would take Torres' cut any day compared to Kampmanns. You may not be able to see the Bone but the position of it makes it the worst IMO. its actually under the Eyebrow
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
noahgenda
3/13/10 12:48:45AM
a broken hand takes surgery, a cut takes stitches, a broken hand can change your life, a cut can change the texture of your forhead
BustedKnuckle
3/13/10 10:33:29PM
I agree the cut is the lesser of the two injuries. I got huge gash in my head(6 incher) from a beer bottle to the dome, 2 yrs ago. Severed the temperal artery and everythine. Over 150 stiches. And right now its just a big scar. Actualy the doc did a hell of job It isnt that bad. But right now i am nursing a broken metacarple(sp) due to a wrech slipping at work. That **** hurts bad all day long. The cut never ever hurt. Ohh yeah did i mention i was tanked and broke the bottle over my own head!!!!